Case of Fraud by Ebay

sin6563
Community Member

I had purchased LG Phone on 1st Jan 2015 worth Rs Rs. 17,192.40 (COD). after I received the phone, I found it was not what i expected. So I returned the Phone back to sender after speaking with Ebay customer care. Seller had confirmed that he has received the money. An Ebay Guarantee claim ID 837292 was opened on 12th Jan 2015. I was told that within 10 days I will get my money back in the form of DD. but that DD has not reached me so far. I have called customer care many times. Each time I have been told to wait for 5 Days. Records can be checked with Service request no. sr 1-47814883913 on 12th May with Team Supervisor who asssured me that within 5 days it will reach me. But it has not reached yet. So I again called today with service request no. 1-48211410511 and speak to Team Manager who also promised me same thing but told me that no DD is generated yet. So in 5 months Ebay has not given me my money back.

I would like to get my money back with interest from the day the claim ID was generated.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0