Fake items sold by seller : sony bravia 22" led

as per add the TV Is sony bravia LED 22" . But i received the item of 1 year old tv. with improper invoice and no warranty cards with that.

i raised the claim regarding to that : id is 994806. but EBAY raject that claim without proper notification and solution. customer care only say " we response for the product and we will reply.

but i have not get any resoultion . as of now Ebay loosing the market in worldwide.

i will publish the same issue in internet and paper, with my cost because Ebay product the seller not customer????????????. 

i have all evidance for the fake product.

ISSUE:  

1. The TV is showing the LCD View, when view from the top side and front it is clear, but when view  from bottom it show the complete black shadow .
  2. In invoice specified model code is 22P402 But model code in Warranty card is KLV-22P402B. invoice is mismatching so i cant able to claim the sony warranty for the one year.
  3. In from view no proof or sticker for LED.
  4. Behind the TV panal it show the Year Of Manufacture as JULY 2014, Nearly 11 Month old TV This one  But your add is Branded NEW Sony ??????????
  5. The outer packing used as wooden box It was damaged at the time of receiving.,

6.Sony customer care not accepting my tv for service. due to serial number and model number not specified in Invoice.

Reply from sony customer care and service centre.

1. They are not accepting my invoice to process the service, and also they raised question like"you brought the TV 2 days before only please contact your seller"
  2. Reply from sony customer care " Each buyer ( thats meanEbay) they check themselvesf for quality so please return the product and advice them to contact the Sony service centre.
  3. The TV manufacture in 2014 june it is one year old ( possibility some one they used that product and sold to you. so "Invoice should have the serial number and model numberalso ".
  4. some one they brought the tv they enjoyed and sold to you with the same warranty card - Raised by Sony service centre ( Because TV is 11 Month old).

Question from my end.

1. I trusted Ebay but the TV is one year old tv ( Might be used tv ).
  2. i have not enjoyed the service of half an hour why i want to contact the Sony, i have Ebay Guaranty.??????????
  3. Do you sell one year old product to me.????????
  4. why dont your seller sold second hand product to me, for second hand product i paid 12000 rupee.?????????
  5. I tried to contact the seller the not pick the call and the mail id fake.
  6. It is completely second hand of LCD product.

Regards,

Dhandapani.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0