comlent againest ebay

0n27 april I have purchased samsung e329 the product was not as my expectation. so I have claimed ebay guarantee ...CLIM *** , they have given me 48hous time send proof of  product … before I send all the documents the clam was closed..saying that time line over and they will not help me they are not bother to cal me while closing the case...I have requested several times  they told “ we have closed the case because you have replayed one day late...

Meanwhile the vender of the handset called me ask me to return the handset and told me to collect the money from ebay. The people from ebay are accepting  

On7 th may I have ordered 2 ZTE 919D throw COD I have received only one handset .as per the bill IMEI no ***  in that no is. Missing same I have requested for ebay.CLIM id 995404 this ttime after 6 days they replied and asked me send contact only but this time I have sent all the documents on time and taken the conformation from ebay mail reached ..

But this time again they have closed the case saying they are not able to contact me and this mail sent on16 7pm Saturday customer care off time and Sunday leave

IN BOTH THE CASEES EBAY IS CHEATING IS CONFRMED. IN FIRST CASE ONE LATE I HAVE SENT PROFF OF DOC THEY HAY HAVE REJUCTED SAME ON SECOND CASETHEY HAVE TAKEN 8 DAYS WHERE I PAID THE MONEY

THEY CAN TRACE THE MEID NO WHERE ITS MISEDOUT THEY DON’T WANT DO THAT BECAUSE THEY VERY WLL KNOWN THEY DOING FROD

THEY HAVE GIVEN CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER ONLY SAYS ABOUT CASE CLOSER AND NOT READY TO TAKE THE COMPLENT

CUSTOMER CACE NO:*** RINGING NO RESPONSE

THIS IS THE LAST MAIL HOPE U WILL ANSWER WITH IN 2DAYS OTHER WISE IWILL TAKE FURDHER ACTION

Thanks
SHRI HEGDE

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0