Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Received broken product, no refund

I ordered a speaker system (item num-252031802750) on 16th Aug & I received it on 26th Aug but the woofer was broken for which I raised a claim on the same day(Claim id-1207252).Now it has been 3 months I'm struggling to get my refund but everytime I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

third class service

ordered a lenovo battery and got a fake one...... my brother ordered a dophin cannister 1600 worth rs 5400 .... the item was damaged when arrived..... called the courier to return the item and he refused and fled before i cud get hold of that **bleep...

Waiting for my claim settlement

Hi Team, Claim Id:-1328262Paisa Pay id:-40674302670Item number:*** I have raised a claim on 12 Oct 2015 and as per ebay, solution should get in 20 days. 20 Days is over and still waiting for the solution. I have called multiple time to customer care ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Taste issue

I ordered the product im early october and the taste was good it was tasting like a nestle milk powder i ordered new one late last week i got the product toduct with new packaging but the taste yuks it tastes and smell like a washing powder. Please a...

Bloody Saurabh Shankar & Ebay are cheaters...

Hello,on Oct 24th, 2015 i tried to purchase an Iphone 6S mobile phone.i made payment from Credit card.Transaction was failed on eBay but amount was debited in my bank.i called eBay customer support they told me that i will get a call from eBay within...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID # ***- Pathetic Response from Ebay

Hi, Its been very frustrating that ebay being one of largest online seller is taking more than 30 days to resolve a claim and which is still not resolved. Claim ID # ***was opened on 01/10/15 and its not resolved till now, everytime i will be only ge...

refund for mobile cover

I had ordered for mobile cover, the product i recieved i did not like the quality. Hence decided to return back the product. I recieved call from call centre and the lady says the product cannot be returned back and there will be no refund. This is t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

online cheating

Hello, I have received , a shoes and paid for what I orderd but SHOCKED to FIND that the products that I Ordered and I received both are differant and it seem like online fraud. more than that your CR team takes much time to display. your team SMS me...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful