cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud done by ebay seller-Calling as ebay representative

anshul306
Community Member
Dear Sir,

I am a customer of ebay , who had a blind faith on the ebay's brand name. On 25th October I saw an Adidas shoe named Adidas Gazzelle Boost & Ultra Boost on Ebay , sold by ***  and Item no-*** . As described on Ebay by the seller, i called & whatsapped the seller for color and size . The seller told me on phone that he was an ebay representative and that if you pay me directly I will give you 20% discount . I asked him how do i trust him, but he said that he is a GENUINE EBAY REPRESENTATIVE. I went ahead with the giving him the amount on 25th October . But till date I have not received the product. I have contacted customer care with Service Request No.- 1-*** to take an action on the vendor. But no response. I trusted eBay to my full extent, but what i got in return is harassment from customers. If these are the genuine buyers , then no one should buy from ebay. Please do the needful I want my amount to be refund and the vendor to be blacklisted.I have attached that fraud vendor product which is yet listed
Anshul Chaudhary

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0