Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No response for Ebay gurantee claim

hello MyClaim ID : 1377019PaisaPay ID : 40711264276 Its been more 17 days after i have complain and raised the claim. i have called up 5 to 6 times to ebay customer care but no follow up. i was suppose to get call from claim departmant on 4th oct'201...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About my claim

I bought Sony xperia c4 in last 9th October... I raised a claim(item not Original)about that in 10the October. I sent the proof to the seller.. But still no resolution about it.. What's going on...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bad service logistic team

I am active member of ebay last seven year, but this festive season the ebay made me unpleasant shopping experience. Because I had order same item twice from same seller Paisa pay ID ( *** , ***) and payement(Rs28799+28799=Rs 57598) will be made succ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received .

Sir, As a new entrant of ebay, you have offered a Sandisk pen drive with a cost of Rs.79/- I also paid the same on 06/10/2015 and I received a message also that I will receive the item with in 7 days. But unfortunately no item was received by myself....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful