Claim ID # ***- Pathetic Response from Ebay

Hi, Its been very frustrating that ebay being one of largest online seller is taking more than 30 days to resolve a claim and which is still not resolved. Claim ID # ***was opened on 01/10/15 and its not resolved till now, everytime i will be only getting follow timeline of 48/72 hours, which is very frustrating. I have explained more than 15 times about my issue, the phone isn't working properly it hangs and sometime no network at all, also its an old phone so i can't contact apple i planet also. Till now i haven't got the resolution neither the item is picked up back. i have also emailed to Mr. Saurabh shankar, the griveance officer in ebay, but haven't got any response from him also. today when i m checking i m not able to find my claim details at all on ebay. can anybody explain me what the hell is going on here and what i need to do now to get my money back. it this issue is not solved in next 5 days than i don't have any other choice than going to consumer court with all the documentations i have for the product and call trails and email communication i had as its going above my patience. also i will recommend my social network to not to buy anything from ebay. Yours suffered customer Manish Kumar Krishnia Ph # ***email:- ***

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0