Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Worst Service from Akash Claim Dept..

Team, The worst service I got from your claim department from Mr Akash who dont how to handle the customer he was very unprofessional and don't how to behave with your customer. he kept me on hold for more than 15minis.. Claim ID - 1319410Paisa Pay I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst website ever

Ebay is the worst website. I've ordered from almost every website and ebay is the worst website ever. Don't try to shop from this site. Total fraud. No matter how cheap they sell they're still the fraud.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay guranteeI bought a pair of howes

EBAY... is the most pathetic site that i came across for my online shopping.....I bought a pair of shoes because of EBAY guarantee under which they claim that100% satisfaction or Replacement/Refund within 20 days.Guys let me tell you that all this is...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I can't track order which I placed and paid

Hi There, I can't find my order on eBay which I placed on 11th Aug. I bought a Studd Jade black color worth Rs 920 and after applying discount code I paid Rs 828 through my mobikwik wallet after money transyction I got this SMS from mobikwik--(You pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cancellation

hey i want to cancell an order but it was really very discusting that cancellation option is not visble...how can i cancell my order

Refund of payment

I was purchasing item with mobiqwik wallet on eBay.Mobiqwik paid to ebay transaction id EMBK4088122839But ebay neither pay to merchant nor refund it to my mobiqwik account.i request please either confrm my purchase or refund my money

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunded amount of Rs.52,694.00 against PaisaPay ID *** not yet received as of now!!!

Respected Sir/Madam, I am sorry to inform you that I myself had purchased a DELL Inspiron 5548-W561118TH Intel Core i7-5500U 2.40 5 Gen /8gb/1Tb/15,6@52694 ( ***) through eBay.in by their own Seller: *** .The payment of Rs. 52,694.00 amount was made ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful