Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Fraud buyer??

hi Guys! I am new to this sell section. I have just sold a new(used) mobile with great condition. I even shipped it via FEDEX that cost me 500 bucks. Now buyer has received the phone and he is saying all kinds of lame statements like there are "promi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sale of club Mahindra Holiday Package

Dear Forum, I want to sell my club mahindra membership on ebay. Can you advice how and more particularly how much commission I need to pay ebay for the transaction. I checked out the ebay rules but they are too lengthy. Pl help! Regards, Emmanuel.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Yeh! Now I am A Top Rated Seller!

Wow, my Seller Dashboard shows that now I am a “Top Rated seller”. I am very happy to see my dashboard. But why my feedback page and listings do not show the top rated seller icon as it is shown for ebay.com sellers. Thanking You Amjad

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Dashboard Glitch/Issue

Hello, Fellow sellers i have been selling on ebay from few months and i have sold good amount of tablets/Mobile phones GPS Navigators etc. I was all happy and doing hard work to keep our customers satisfy and to receive good feedback. There were 2 ne...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item Sold emails not been received

Dear ebay, please note that item sold emails are not been received at my registered email address. Some are being missed, for eg PP id 32345395656 and 32342653118 emails have not been received at my email address. Please look into the matter urgently...

How to use Importer Exporter code (IEC) on Purchasing from EBAY.COM ?

I am a new eBay.in seller and have heard many a times about Importer Exporter Code (IEC for short) on this board. I have some very common questions about it :- 1. What are the benefits of IEC ? (i.e. facilitates custom clearance, provides duty free i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to ship masala powder without getting tampered in transit?

Hi, First to tell my experience, I sent masala powder to a buyer in the other part of the country via Speed Post. The buyer complained of tampering with all the plasters ripped apart and the plastic container open. I resent via Professional couriers ...

Duplicate Listings Policy

Dear Sellers, A lot of you have pointed out the fact that many sellers are committing violations of the duplicate listings policy. I’m sure we all agree that this results in a very unpleasant experience for buyers who see pages and pages of the same ...

PowerShip Made Mandatory to opt ????

hi i got a mail from a person from ebay and also calls from the person that powership has been made mandatory. he has repeatedly asked me to opt for powership whereas i donot want to opt for powership since i donot have much sales and most of them ar...

Regarding Ungenuine Negative Feedbacks

Hello All , Please suggest what is to be done with un-genuine negative feedback's.its a issue for us. any new buyer can come and without knowing the feedback policy he or she leave negative feedback.we try to reach the buyer to resolve the issue but ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order - Email issues from last 3 days.

Hi, I have been receiving orders as usual, but from last 3-4 days I'm noticing that I'm not getting all the emails of order received by my buyers. " Successful of pasiapay.... " some of the mails are coming to my gmail box but most of them are not re...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.