Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Bulk upload not working properly

I have uploaded some items in 1 paisa auction and selected baazee defined bid increment but then payment prefernce is showing is paisa pay only. kindly check and reply. Regards Gemnjwls

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MLM Products

I saw few listings of MLM products (Nutrilite) on Bazee. Pl let me know if it is okay to sell the MLM products on Bazee. Also I find that the photographs of Nutrilite products that are available while searching on Google.com are copywrighted. Can I c...

Sell of product thru POP-UP Window

Dear Sir, we are the Superseller on Baazee named "rdplgloballogi" and would like to know about following, 1)POP -UP Window - Sir, We wanted to sell our product thru Pop-up, So we can put some product in POP-UP. kindly intimate me about rates for POP-...

how to ask question from buyer about payment

i want to know how to contact the buyer to know the payment status.i have given the rating negative becoz i had written not received payment from the buyer in report.nad she has returned me the answer that i want to do some alteration in my product.s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Baazee bill paymrnt not reflecting in account!!

hi I have paid my bazee fees of Nov2004 on Jan 15 2005 which is the due date. I have paid online through Fednet after many successive failed attempts. The fees is debited from my account. But in my Baazee account that payment is not reflected and my ...

Intent to sell machinery

I have imported machinery for car wash.Value of these machineries are aprrox.3 lacks IR.Is it possible to sell these machines with Bazee.com? How?

Selling Help

I want to know what is reserve price auction and if I list an item for auction or Quick buy and my item doesn't get a single bid or a buyer , then can I remove the listed item and will the transaction fees or any other fees charged

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SuperSeller Helper Update

Hi Everyone, SuperSeller Helper v3.0.0 has been released, please use automatic update check or download it : here (approx 2.50mb) The latest baazee changes have been incorporated - there was so much to change that we decided to release a major versio...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gmail Invitation Deleted and posts deleted

My Gmail Invitation was Deleted by baazee saying it violates it.I was selling gmail. Please tell me many people are selling gmail but mine was deleted why.and also posts where deleted from cafe. Thanks. Amitagarwal02@yahoo.com amitagarwal

Baazee Please answer

Dear Baazee team, please answer about some questions regarding the recent changes announced. You have mentioned that now listing with bulkupload tool with the specific date and time will be treated as a special listing atracting fees of 50 paisa per ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Attn: Community Watch

Dear communitywatch, The removal of my book (ITEM ID: 28454732) illustrates your lack of knowledge on the subject of books and is unreasonable. John O'Hara, the author of the book you removed, was a winner of numerous O. Henry Awards, National Book A...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can any body explain

hello fellow sellers , i just wanted to know whether an item put for relisting 2 times is also subjected to a 48 hour waiting period when it is auto relisted ?? and should one relist the item when the closed item shows "0" times left to relist OR " =...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.