Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

The Baap of Completed Listings Search

My dear fellow ebay sellers, I know that when we have to find new products to sell (which we do constantly), we have no source of critical information. I am sure all of you use the completed listings search (in advance search) and try to understand w...

eBay remittance for 15/10/2012

Hello fellow sellers, Has anyone not received their eBay remittance for the 15th October? Amount still has not been credited into my ICICI bank account. Please share your experiences

Disgusting shipping procedure

Hello, This is the second time I have purchased an item from ebay.in and once again utterly disgusted with their delivery system. In spite of paying shipping charge, I got the item after 10 days. Where as it is mentioned on the site that the ordered ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is TIN or CST necessary for us?

Hi All, I want to sell items like hard disk , pen drives, etc. Is TIN or CST necessary for the sellers to sell those kinda items? Please help Thanks in advance.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help! Query Regarding Overnite Courier

Hello, I had sold a mobile at eBay.in and while shipping I used Overnite Courier Services (Fedex n Bluedart refused to ship the mobile phone). But I have been having doubts over the courier guys ever-since I paid them. Actually they told me that ship...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Speed post price increased by 60% - Are you effected?

Friends, We just found out that the prices of Speed post has been increase by almost 60%. The "One India On Post" scheme which allowed us to send <50gm articles at a flat Rs. 25 all across India has been discontinued. The same costs Rs. 40 now. Dista...

Anniversary Week for Non-Receipt of DOW Credits

One year ago, we had participated in DOW41 during first week of October, 2010 and sold 48 products through the same. It was told to us at that time by our account manager that we would receive FVF & Paisapay credits for the same DOW within 60 days. W...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

getting Neutral feedback from New Buyers - a BIG BIG problem !!

Hi all, i wish to draw your kind attention to the feedback system of ebay , which is really not so good now as it used to be sometime back. the buyers are taking a good advantage of this system by harassing the genuine sellers who sell at most reason...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Local Delivery - Error

Hi, I have got 2 seller id's, from this morning i noticed that in all my products local delivery option is not coming...only national delivery outside seller's city option is coming. any other sellers experiencing same problem??? Pethachi Sreelakshmi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa pay remittance on hold

Hi, My paisa pay remittance on hold. So much of my money is stuck with ebay... I do not know my account manager. I have provided POD to customer care but no response till now !!! Please help...:_|

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FVF and PaisaPay Transaction charg refund

I have faced this problem repeatedly - whenever a refund is initiated for an item and money is transferred back to the buyer's account, getting back your fees is a huge hassle. Despite sending multiple emails to incswebhelp and inrswebhelp, i receive...

Which software for order management?

Hi, What software do you guys use for order management. Printing labels for your daily orders and generally keeping track. It is such a pain to even get a simple report otherwise. Gurpreet

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.