PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim closed without paying refund

Recently I ordered for 32GB Micros SC card in Oct-13. Till date I have not received item from Ebay selelr. I raised claim for refud and ask seller to approved the same. But selelr put it on hold and eblay closed my claim without paying refund or just...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help Requested...

ASUS FonePad bought went dead in the second week of November, 2013, following which I approached M/s. Digicomp Solutions, the authorized service center of ASUS in Hyderabad. They found out that the unit had a manufacturing defect, declared the unit a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cancle my ebay guarantee

hi my name dhanabal sughi . i bought one mini sweing mechine. its not working so i raice a ebay guarantee. but now i want to close it . today morning i called customer care and asked about this. she said ok i cancle the ebay guarantee and sent a mess...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

delay in money refund due to item not received last 30 days

sir, i am purchased HCL ME tablet on dt:28/10/2013 but iam not receieved till now either money or item customer suuport replied so many times to wait for three to four days& told like so many tmes, they are not helping to solve the problem.seller tol...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund

since 01.11.2013 i am waiting for refund.more than 23days have been passed.msg in progress. how long?

claim id 312525

Hi, It shows the calin is settled. But i am still witing to get the transaction charges of 503 back. IRCTC is better in processing refunds that you guys?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding refund

Dear sir, My claim for refund for 3270 INR approved on 13/11/2013.still not received the amount. Paisa pay ID-*** Claim ID-*** Regards, Dipak ramrakhiyani

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay communication to buyers - suggestions

Thanks for emailing me with shipping details of product etc. On all communication, the PaisaPay ID is always mentioned. No issue there. I make more than 1 transactions of different items form a single seller sometime or more than one purchase from di...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund is too long

An item purchased and it was not yet shipped by the seller even after two month the refund request and refund request is holding by eaby for last 45 days. In each time they are telleing it will be solve within 48 hrs. But I don't know how long is the...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ebay has rejected my refund claim..it was worth 3999..

i paid throughdebit card 3 thousand something for a pair of shoes.i changed my mind and wanted a refund.i even talked about it with the seller.ebay quarantee* took the matter in its own hand send me some messages and finally told me my claim was reje...