PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraudulent seller-Kindly help

Claim ID : *** PaisaPay ID : *** Iam a respected and reputed medical doctor, practicing in Hyderabad. I made the mistake of purchasing my samsung Note 3 from a seller with no prior ratings.He has duped me from the very beginning. When he delayed, I p...

Money deducted without purchase confirmation !!

Sir/Mam I was purchasing via internet banking and on the payment page i got an error due to disruption of my internet connection. I got no confirmation of the item purchased but the money has been deducted from my Banking A/c. Therefore i request you...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisa pay fees

Hi, I want to sell new mobile phones, but the paisapay fees are too high. How can I sell? 4.5% + taxes for paisapay and ebay fees, both if we calculate its more then 6% plus shipping....For mobile phones the margin is less, how is it possible to sell...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Poor Ebay Customer care Service & Claim Department

Long Wait Time with the Customer Care Customer care Executives incompetent to help Just follow the standard process without trying to understand the issues False claims of calling back, never honoured the call back commitments Useless Ebay process of...

• 0 replies
  • 3 Helpful

refund on hold for 12d

Item number-380704525195..paisa pay id- 34408900288.....seller failed to deliver item before 15 sep...on 16th after asking ebay customer service person claimed for money refund....on 17th eBay put refund process on hold...I contact both seller and eb...

REFUND : An additional amount is charged as EMI processing fees (including service tax).

Hi All, i would like to Get an opinion from this forum, i got refund of 27616/- for not recieving New Nikon DSLR Camera D5100 Black + 18-55mm VR Kit Lens+4GB+Carry Case (***) after 23days...via ebay Guarantee.. now i Bought it in 6 months EMI for whi...

Paying one seller at a time

I purchased 8 lots from 4 sellers. When I proceed to pay I am unable to pay each seller separately to avail combined shipping costs.ebay system is asking to payy all sellers at one time with lots attracting shipping costs individually.Ultimately I wi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there a problem with the PaisaPay payment gateway?

Have been unable to make any payments via CC to PaisaPay for the past two days. It appears PaisaPay has a new payment gateway, and all my attempts to pay via credit card fail, gateway then asks for Debit Card payment ! ! Am using latest version of Fi...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

want my refund

purchased a kurti from ebay.in.I am sorry to say that it is very dull and cheap quality.Its so transparent that no one can wear it . I was so disappointed to see this kurti.I complaint to seller but she was not ready to refund in spite of that she st...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I WANT AN IMMEDIATE REFUND

I bought the following item ****, on 28th august 2013 and I have not received the product even today (14th September 2013). I want an IMMEDIATE REFUND of my money.