PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

i need the reason why my paisa pay account was cancelled

this is syed sinofer from chennai . my username is onlinesilas. i had a listing for nokia 6600 and the user SONATA made a paisa pay order but the payment was declined by PAISA PAY so he rated me negative . this is not my problem and is this the reaso...

PaysaPay cleared payment even after intimation of fake shipmets!!

I had purchased 7 nos. Sony USB Pen Drives from Bazee (order ID : 2655659) for Rs. 14760.72. , against which I have been supplied with fake counterfeit products in old and crumbled Sony packing. The seller (ID: nand65) never replied to my calls and h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud Unlimited_Shopping,Chennai

I had paid online for a data cable for Unlimited_Shopping through Baazee but till today the cable is not recieved. And Baazee also not take any action towards Unlimited_Shopping . Is Baazee is also a FRAUD.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Querry about using Paisa Pay

Hi, I want to opt for the facility of Paisa pay for my coustmers but I have a inhibition for which I would like to know that if I opt for the paisa pay facility than when I will get my money from the paisa pay and if that comes in the form of DD or C...

?:I CHEQUE AMOUNT IS DIFFERENT THAN THE STATEMENT U HAVE SENDED

?:|?:|DEAR SIR, HI! THIS IS AMIT UNIYAL FROM DEVSHOPPE.THE STATEMENT THAT U HAD SENDED ME FOR 15-31 JANUARY PERIOD HAS SHOWN 44 TRANSACTIONS TOTALLING RS 20866.38, WHERE AS TODAY I HAVE RECIEVED THE CHEQUE OF RS 20073.33 (CHEQUE NO. 345847) PLZ CHECK...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay fees not refunded

Hello Paisapay, I have not received the refund of Paisapay charges for order #2351991. The buyer has made chargeback and I was charged for it. I had given the buyer 8700 points and hence I had wanted cancellation of the trade and recovery of the tran...

y pasie pay

Dear Sir/Miss as we are deal with international courier company who provide online pod than y it does not take it legal..second y we have to store POD for 9 month 3 month is max for relization that he made the payment did you know how hard to save ev...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

query about paisa pay payments

Dear Sir, i would like to know that when i will get my money? from 01-01-05 - 15-01-05 my 2 buyers made payment through OBT for there purchase and i had delivered the product to them but didnt received my payment till date. Pls reply me as soon as po...