Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cancel my order

the order hasn't been shipped and i want to cancel it how to do that also i want to cancel the order not because of shipping but because i ordered the wrong product by mistake... sorry

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not done for my claim id & PaisaPay id : SR# 1-80206100180 / 42832324516

Hello Everyone, ebay is undoubtedly having some wrong intensions when it comes to refund. The product Canon lens (Rs.21,650) was old / damaged / poor packing received on 16th June and returned to seller on 19th June. Mean time Ebay abruptly closed my...

WORST REDRESSAL TEAM EVER

I had applied for the refund of the since a long time back, you guys are not at all serious on the complaint of the customer. a customer is complaining to the redressal team/nodal officer means the matter need to be serious. The follow up and the TAT...

Powership Excess weight

Very cheap tactics used by ebay India. For 100 gms you are charging for 2kg. When I complained you said log a call in ps tool. Almost 17 cases were pending in ps tool and now suddendly they are vanishing without any resolution !!! Is ebay india busin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay Claim department Waste department

I m a middle class person earned money n booked a mobile iPhone on eBay unluckly on 17 March 2016 .....I have received a damaged item n returned to the seller On April from they are asking me to wait till the cal comes and never been... Fç** they sai...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Refund not received for claim #1906103

Hello, The seller only sends me envelope cover and projected like he deliver the product . it posible to send 40000 projector can send in envelope ? i already check with BLUE DART customer care people and they told me i only get the envelope ... but ...

product booking

On 10th huly I purchased samsung s duos 7562 battery.i payed money through net banking (SBI).I received message rs:469 debated but did not receive messages from eBay.i want to know item is confirmed are not once follow up

refund my money

On the 20/06/2016 while placing an order (blackberry tourch 9810, silver) online from ebay and during the process i was told to make payment vide credit card through Indoan overseas bank and message appear that there is problem in processing please t...