Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No PowerSeller/TopRated Status eBay Glitch

Hi, Already completed the all PowerSeller requirements but yesterday they removed the my PowerSeller and TopRated seller tag. without any info.!! Is this eBay Glitch or they trying to making more money with "Silver" member remittance status.. Screen ...

PaisaPay Issues

Hello, I am extremely unhappy with eBay India's current services and PaisaPay services . I am an Indian Citizen, Currently residing in Melbourne, Australia. On 12th of july I purchased an Iphone 6 from eBay India to be delivered to my Girlfriend in I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Cheating

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase lcd which I received damaged and I submitted return request but ebay close this issue after said item has in manufacturer warranty but it is wrong. When I purchased this item it had seller...

Regarding exchange

Todat i have purchased two Peter England shirts in easy buy(dist;Karimnagar,state;andrapradesh).i selected one pink one aash colour. But they packed one aash one blue after I paid money I have checked colours.i asked him u have packed blue colour shi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received (Disappointing)

I had ordered for Gillette Mach3 Blades Original 8 Cartridges Pack set of 2(#291790496108) Payment Method: PaisaPay Payment Date: 14-Jun-2016 Additional Details: I have not received the item. i am still waiting for the products to be shipped. i have ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID- 2106251

Claim ID- 2106251ID 42893442083IMAGE ALSO ATTACHEDI PLACE ORDER CAMERA IN EBAYI RECEIVED ON 27-06-2016 IN THAT BOX SEAL OPEN I SEE IN SIDE CAMERA , BATTERY, LENS , MISSING,ONLY ACCESSORIES AND WHITE PACKED IN SIDE ALL IMAGE I SENT ALREADY , IMMEDIATE...

Refund

I had registered a complaint to you ref n.1-77686755093 and also i registerd a complaint in cyber police station trivandrum kerala for fraud payment of online purchase on Rs 16850.pos470000000002960 EBAY INDIA PAISA PAY TXN#617007835977 also attach h...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful