cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Item shipped through Hong Kong post but not yet received

Hi,

I have purchased 2 items from Hong Kong from different sellers. According to sellers, the items were shipped to INDIA on 09th November 2010 and 11th November 2010. Till today (05th December 2010) i have not received both the items. Both these items are shipped via Hong Kong Post Standard economic airmail. I have already informed the sellers 1 week back that item has not reached me and the reply i received from both sellers on 25th November 2010 is to wait for another 2 more weeks as their will be a delay due to overloading of airship during Christmas season.

Please inform me how long i have to wait for the item. Also i want to know whether there is any actual delay in shipping by Hong Kong post, if so how much delay for shipping is happening?

I am totally confused and so depressed. Pls help.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

highskyindia
Community Member
even my items from HK post hv not come, earlier also in sep , 2 items I never received, i think you should go in for refund and tell the seller that if you get the items later, you will pay them.
Akash
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Hi, this happens all the time, thanks to our ever greedy postal staff. Remember never to buy anything from abroad from half of Nov, Dec and half of Jan because due to Christmas there is a huge jam of parcels at all airports in the world specially Hong Kong and Taiwan, and even if it reaches India our postal staff do the needful of not delivering it to us. Always buy after 25th January till last week of October. Don't worry your seller will give you a refund and you can again buy in January. 95% sellers from Hong Kong & Taiwan are very honest and they know the situation in India.
RajElectroniks
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Finally i received the first item shipped from Hong Kong to India via Hong Kong post standard airmail on the 36th day of shipping. I am waiting for the second item to reach me which was shipped after 2 days of the first item.

I thank all those who have supported with your valuable suggestions and information
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
hello,
thanks for the update
Regards
akash
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Most of the parcels from Hong Kong are not received by me and I no doubt get refund.But we place order not for refund. eBay India should do some thing to improve the situation. We have poor reputation of postal service and customs internationally.
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

lyubanyan
Community Member
Same situation in my case. purchased lens converter from hong kong, was shipped 27th MARCH 2011.. still awaiting..seller replies on each email. there is no tracking number coz it was sent by Standart Int'l Shipping. I dont know how possible for any international parcels NOT TO have tracking number. Anyways i dont need refund , i need ITEM. coz this converters i can purchase just from that seller. But if he will offer me to ship it again where s the garanty that the case wont repeat with delay?? Give me advices regarding INDIAN CUSTOMS n parcels from Hong kong
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

dont get in trouble of ordering item aboard ie: custome and othter legal problem

buy from genuine sellers in india

i know its very old post !!!
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

pl let me know how you received this item .

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Buyers BEWARE

Do not buy any item from sellers from Hong Kong without the proper process.

They do send you the item as GIFT but please be warned that your records are noted on all ports of India.

1 item in a year is acceptable but if this is made a habit then the customs will start siezing your parcel and also call you for explaination.

For every Import or EXPORT you need to register yourself with the DGFT and pay a 30% tax depending on the item it varies.

Message 10 of 18
latest reply