Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delisting even after Verification !

baazee id: maverick_rj Hi Baazee Team, After reading all the reviews by various users on the baazee cafe i guess its no use using strong worded emails. I'm surprised as to the reason for removing my listings from baazee. You say that i'm not contacta...

Bole to NAYA KANOON

MUNNA BHAI BOLE TOH MUNNA BHAI : Suna kya Bole To : SADDAM ko BAAZEE ka CHIEF banaya...? CIRCUIT: Bole to NAYA KANOON se toh aisa he lagta hai. Kya karne ka Bhai...? MUNNA BHAI : Socha thaa BAAZEE pe kuch nay DHANDHA - VANDA, JHOL- JHAL karne ka. CIR...

baazze doesnt even reply

hi!! order id:2392595, hand shredder machine i had ordered a hand shredder machine from eshoppers, the order was placed and payment made on 1st december 2004, after long mailers and msge's i received a product on 22nd january 2005, that is after 53 d...

andher nagari choupat raja

X-( what can be said of baazee, except they are the most IT savvy supporters of fake sellers, my experience is as such i had bought a camera from cybershotzone on 9/12/04. i had paid the amount for the same on the same day with paiapay( 4% extra fr p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GRAY MARKET GOODS

Sellers like amazingdeals_4u supply gray market stuff. I suppose Bazee.com is not required for buying gray market stuff at regular prices.:_|

Sellers u must read this and reply - then only baazee will look in to it

new approach towards Multi Quantity Auction I think baazee should directly stop multiple quantity auction insted of putting it in such a way As the conversion percentage is 30 to 40 on baazee sellers need to put multiple quanity so that atlist they c...

NOW WHERE THAT 3rd Class community watch

Dear Sir/Miss today one buyer ramesh_munoth login and purchase all the quantity of ours and our 2 listing which is red hot are closed now who will going to bear the ELS charges...also this wil going to be happen once again this community watch...just...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheap Chinese stuff

While I must say that Baazee has been able to get as many sellers as is possible on the site and there is I believe a lot of business happening, I really am surprised that somewhere Baazee is missing out on the genuineness of the sellers. There are m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS LET IT BE KNOW TO ONE & ALL. PARTICULARLY BUYERS. DUE TO CERTAIN AUTOCRATIC AND UNFRIENDLY ATTITUDE ADOPTED & MORE SO THRUSTED DOWN THE THROAT OF ALREADY CHOKED SELLERS BY E-BAY IN GUISE OF DESI BAAZEE . STARTING FEB'O5 YOU WI...

IS YOUR BAAZEEE TEAM (COMMUNITY WATCH) SLEEPING?

DEAR BAAZEE, I HAVE SENT SO MANY MAILS TO THIS COMMUNITY WATCH. I HAVE GOT SO FAR ONLY ONE REPLY ..WHERE THEY ASKED SOME DETAILS. I HAVE SUPPLIED AGAIN AND AGAIN TODAY BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM BAAZEE NOR THEY ACTED ON THAT! I KNOW YOU ARE SLEEPI...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reply or Will face another MMS case !!

this seller had copied our listing http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade_TradeId=28387802 , same images and same descriptions .. if this item is not closed before 10 am Monday .. IF you are there with baazee for more than a year then u will kno...