Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

baazee is cheating with us

Dear Miss http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade_TradeId=28394294 uploaded on the date of 13 dec which should be closed on the date of 22nd of this month one time images is not showing so we edit and uploded the image again it goes again in 48 h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FAKE BUYERS

HELLO, I REQUEST BAAZEE TEAM TO PLEASE TRACK THE BUYERS BEFORE THEY BID ON ANY PRODUCT. BAAZEE SHOULD NOT ALLOW CUSTOMERS TO BID IMMEDIATELY AFTER REGISTERATION. BAAZEE CONSISTS OF 60% FRAUD& FAKE BUYERS. WHY CANT BAAZEE SPENT FEW RUPEES TO JUST CALL...

LETS COMPETE BAAZEE !!

HELLO EVERYBODY I TOTALLY AGREE TO ALL OF YOU. WE SHOULD STOP SELLING ON BAAZEE AND LET BAAZEE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY OF ALL OUR ISSUES. WE ALL GENUINE SELLERS SHOULD CONTRIBUTE AND OPEN A NEW WEBSITE LIKE BAAZEE WHICH IT USED TO BE BEFORE. A SINGLE PERSO...

Item No. 27756835 ---- Not Received

Dear Sir/Madam, Please refer my order No. 2451467 for "1 PAISA ON SAMSUNG WISDOM KING ORIGINAL 128 MB USB VERSION 2 FLASH DRIVE...." Qty ; 4 Nos. Item Id. 27756835. I am sorry to inform that I have logged a complaint in Baazee.com. And sent many e-ma...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4% Extra for Paisa Pay - Why Should I pay...

Dear Baazee Team, Yesterday, I had won an item on baazee. But on the payment page, it was stated that a 4% of total amt should be added for paisa pay through Credit Card. But, this was no where stated in the Product page. Is this charge mandatory imp...

Instruction leaf/manual

Instructions manual or leaflet is not being given by the sellers along with the product like watches etc.Bazee should insist on this for products which require user manual.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud,Paid but Product not Recieved.

I had paid online for a data cable to Unlimited_Shopping,Chennai through Baazee but till today the cable is not recieved. And Baazee also not take any action towards Unlimited_Shopping . Is Baazee is also a FRAUD.Reply me at sagar7june@yahoo.com or s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

:-( 1 paisa auction frauds..

hello, It is really better for baazee to close down 1 paisa auction section. Because all the listings here clearly specify a minimum increment amount which is more than or equal to the products market rate. For example. a cheap camera costing Rs. 200...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fraud buyer

should fine the fraud buyer giving us the false intimation of buying the product as we r forced to stop the item listed on the baazee site after the fraud buyer pretends to buy it. plz fine the fraud buyer as in my case i had put on a item for second...

Should be add !!!

I am a regular visitor of Baazee.com there are lots of product here but I am visit e-bay also. In the e-bay site I have seen nice types of Latex suit, Catsuit and many more shiny dresses like this link http://stores.ebay.de/Svetas-World-of-LATEX_W0QQ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful