Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Critical ‘n’ Major Changes : Copy ‘n’ Paste from the Father : Ebay

Critical ‘n’ Major Changes : Copy ‘n’ Paste from the Father : Ebay Dear Co-Merchants, & Baazee Well we r here to present our Views on Strong research ‘n’ analysis of the Ongoing business scenario on Baazee.com Before we list our views ‘n’ discuss all...

Changes not acceptable

So many responses, so many suggestions, so many requests - but of no use. Stuff like removal of prompts and Paisapay commission not chargeable to buyers is totally not acceptable. It is not the Baazee management that is selling goods on Baazee, it is...

NO INFORMATION ON PRODCT DESPATCH

Dear Baazee Team, Ref : Order Id : #2717116 Best Quality 30" TV Screen Enlarger I had paid online on 26.01.2005 and till date I have not received any information on the product despatch inspite of several reminders. I had a lot of transactions with t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fraudelent seller

DAL Computers (India) who placed a mini vacuum cleaner on your site for sale is a crook. i paid thru credit card on the 18th of jan 05 and have still not received the item. Please warn your buyers of this person. >

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

To Baazee Team - PLease Reply Fast

Dear Baazee team we r a super seller and it had been over a year since we have started selling on ur site but recently we r facing a huge amount of trouble to to recent changes put up by u please clerify that what u have found in these items that u c...

Paisa Pay Gimme Me My Money

Paisa Pay not Replying to my mails and have stopped my payment they have recd the money from the buyer and he has confirmed it and they lied saying it bounced and latter say that This is with regards to the order Id: 2487938 placed on 16-Dec-2004 by ...

Baazee Has Improved A Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know about the rest but Baazee is improved a lot compared to the last times , The site is become Awesome in looks , should in some time just look like the grand Ebay , anyway the first time , this appreciation to baazee , Baazee is doing a rea...

Baazee shld interfare, Mislead by seller

I was looking into bazee items, There was an item ( Nokia set 9210i) by seller Jersee thru two url. http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade_TradeId=28536754 and http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade_TradeId=28536648 The same item, same endi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BAAZEE BID SLAB IS SUCKS

Dear Sir/Miss now from the 1st fen they are taking power from the super seller to define bid increment now putting there slab instance...which is sucks because higher item never going to corss there whole sale price...baazee need to consider those po...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ALL SELLER AND BUYER SEE THIS

Dear Sir/Miss we are just loging in cafe and before that our eyes go to bottom box which saying when we read it make us to laugh let me share with u Baazee Community Values We believe all people to be genuinely good & honest. We believe each person h...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful