Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

baazee.com not opening properly

1) The search facility is not displaying any results properly 2) Many pages do no open | When there are 4 pages and when we click on ' NEXT ' it says zero items found. 3) The website have slow down.The speed with which baazee.com was opening is not t...

Cheated by seller

Hi Folks, I bidded a 128 MB USB drive some time back but have not received the product yet, its been more than month. The seller says he hasn't received the money but the money has been transferred to his account. The seller is Gayatri enterprises fr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UNABLE TO PAY FOR THE ITEM PURCHASED

HI I AM UNABLE TO PAY FOR THE ITEM NOKIA 6610 (ITEM ID 28275552) AS THE LINK ON THE SITE FOR MAKING PAYMENT ("NEXT" ON THE PAGE WHICH COMES AFTER "PAY NOW") IS NOT WORKING. I'VE GIVEN MANY ATTEMPTS AND STILL IT DOESN'T WORK. PLEASE RESOLVE THE ISSUE ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DID any one get a reply of there cade posting

HI to all, THIS IS FEEDBACK TO BAAZEE TEAM SECTION where they suppose to answer all the query of seller and buyer...but if you can see approx 26 posting is upload in cafe but they only reply one posting and that is to not satisfactory....they complet...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

we all hate the priviledge club

for all the people who hate this club of baazee as it ends up wastin a lot of time n money of ppl like us. n if the ceo iz in jail then shud b kept there fr takin such a stupid decision ....man iz he dumb or wat ?

Fraud seller

The seller with id# "cmreddy_555" appears to be fraud. Please check his auction item (Id=28434856) http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade_TradeId=28434856 In the above bidding, a buyer by id# "scomputers" has bought one item. But name and place ...

SNC Problem

Please note that I have not been able to file SNC for over 10 days (maybe 15 days) as the same is not working from My Baazee page. Can someone please check. I have mailed Baazee several times in this issue. Believe me, I am not going the pay the comm...

Baazee is giving worst services than ever...

Baazee has got worst than ever and baazee will soon be out of good and reputed sellers and the example for this is from South India we are the only Super Sellers remaining on baazee for the past 6 months and we are going to take out our listings comp...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Malfunctioning Baazee Site

While editing the listings, it's going to re-listing that means, again waiting period of 48 hours. Why is it happening. Secondly, when we have given only PAISAPAY, as payment option in our listings, it is not accepting any Credit card payment. The li...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product not received

HI, My order id is 2270795. Even after repeated attempts with dipsutes@baazee.com I have not yet received my product. The seller commented saying please check the consignment no and the case was closed blindly. But I wish to tell that till to-date I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Admiration

I would like to salute the baazee team for their work and the beauty invovled in it. Some people do not understand the hard work involved to handle such a big organisation. They do not understand the lengthy scripts working behind those beautiful pag...