Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My Listings were removed stating Miscategorization!

Hi All, My listings were removed as its under Miscategorization. I have listed Treo Palm 650 at Computers & Peripherals > Handhelds & PDAs > Palm, PalmOne > Treo which the device is as PDA handheld. There are two categries: 92561 --> Mobiles & Access...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Allow blocking of zero rated fake buyers

Recently I am facing a problem of bidding by buyers with zero rating, from India. These buyers become member on ebay and immediately bid on items in my 'Buy Now' listings and in the process close those listings. They never pay for the items. Since ma...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

URGENT HELP

HI RECENTLY A BUYER NAMED prayin_in1 BOUGHT FEW ITEMS FROM ME AND ALSO PAID ONLINE FOR IT. NOT MY PROBLEM STARTS AS THE BUYER PAID FOR ALL THE ITEM COST AND DINT PAY FOR THE SHIPPING CHARGES WHICH WERE ALSO MENTIONED IN EACH AND EVERY LISTING FROM WH...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BE AWARE!!!! paying by CC to ebay is worst of all

hello i am sandhya. i purchased an iteme SONY DSC-H2 / H 2 DIGICAM + WARRANTY NEW MODEL 2006 nomber : 330055411036 on second of dec and i paid for this item to paisapay by using my credit card after giving the payment an alert came to me for sending ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Please help me:( :( :(

Dear eBay, Please note that I am not able to see the picture of the items in my ebay. The thumbnail of the items helps to identify the items fast and easily. But Instead of thumbnai,I am just can see green camera. Thats a problem I am facing from 2 m...

e bay the number one cheat in the world

Recently I won a bid for a 2gb ipod nano type player. I paid the amount through paisa pay. Afterreceiving the money there is no reply from the seller. I send so may mails, there is no reply. e bay is not reliable. Don't purchase any thing through eba...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I SUFFERED BECAUSE TRUST & SAFETY team are TOO MUCH STUPID & IGNORANT..X-(

Hello eBay India, I am really very much disappointed with your so called Trust and Safety team.X-(X-(X-( Will you tell me if they have little knowledge of eBay Policy?? Well first let me tell you the whole thing first, So that all eBay members can kn...

Humanity

Laughing at ourselves is possible, when we are able to see humanity as it is....a little lower than the angles and at times only slightly higher than the APES!

Buyer Feedback on Branded Shirts on eBay

Mala Iyer (creative_pursuits) I had a wonderful experience purchasing an Allen Solly shirt as a gift for my dad. The quality was as specified by the seller and was an authentic Allen Solly. The seller ‘sankalpworld’ provided very good services. He re...

Unwelcome Language/Text

Hi Sapana Please review some reply (reply 18 and 22)on thread Open House Chat Vasundhara Bhonsle,Head of Customer Support and also another thread http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500001215&tstart=0&mod=1164680166571. If possible kindly remo...

fraud

Dear ebay I am a new member of your's. Recently I had bid for LG set and I won the bid also. But I came to know that the model I was bidding and won is an obsolete model, which I was not informed o. Please help. I believe to keep trust on ebay comple...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful