Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

gold rush program

what has happened to the gold rush program of ebay. Have the winners been declared if so can i have their list

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CUSTOMER CARE WITHOUT CARE

Hello we got a chargeback from pasia pay.. we send the pod on 13th and in reply got the acknowelgement after no response from ebay pasia pay we send them email asking what is problem to pasia pay...got a reply from ebay customer care that he is forwa...

Is ebay Ever Listen or Do always Ignore

Hello we mention 4-5 times there is problem with your COD option.. but no one is here to hear or solve it...always reply came it is working fine.. we offer COD only in delhi only...but it seems out side of delhi people can also select the option... i...

MEMORY PROBLEM ON CHINESE MP4 PLAYERS

When the mp4 player is initially connected to the computer, the computer will interpret the memory size wrongly. For example if you connect a 2 gb mp4 player the firmware will show the memory size as 2015 m which the computer interprets as 2015 megab...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding the Powerseller program developments.

Hi Sapna, I am very much aware of this Powerseller promotions. Last month I got Letter Sheets, Shipping Labels, Packing Tapes. I was very happy with the quality and its really nice to promote our self. Buyers are coming back to us and I thank you for...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback for Ebay Customer Support

Email query handling procedure Please ensure that the advisors actually log onto ebay.in and review the areas in question. My query to customer support regarded RSS feeds, the advisor informed me that they were not supported on ebay.in and that I sho...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IS REPLICA WATCHES IS ALLOW

Hello we like to know.. if replica watches is allow or not... actually according to terms and condition it is not but still it is selling on ebay by mention that it is replica. one of buyer request for replica watches we deined we did not sale it or ...

Contact paisapay team - Forms, Contact Numbers???

Ebay should create a form for contacting PaisaPay team because they never throroughly read emails, so miss the important points. The same issue is always shared by 3 advisors who dont know eachother and they send automated response emails saying to w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I beg for international support ;)

Hello. I encourage you to write an any thread(just anything , could be even single letter like "a","k" or h"-it doesn't matter). Below I give you an address to this post http://forums.ebay.pl/thread.jspa?threadID=600001108&tstart=0&mod=1165508688408 ...

eBay's annoucement is wrong???

Dear eBay, According to the annoucement- (***For eBay Shop Sellers - Improved Seller Email Marketing Tool!***) made as on 21 November, 2006.Time: 11:34 AM IST. All the eBay Shop sellers can able to send upto 5000 emails /Month but I still can send on...