Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ABOUT DEEPAVALI GIFT

am i eligible for deepavali gift am purchase Preethi Wet Grinder - Easy Grind (110791913338) on 4/11/12. your offer shows 1st nov 2012 to 15th nov 2012. please do the neddful

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non Receipt of item ordered by me

Sir, The following item was booked by me online on 25.11.2012, payment for which has been confirmed by you, the details of shipment as received by you are hereunder: Seller fitnessbazar has shipped item "HOME GYM SET OF 14 KG RUBBER WEIGHT PLATES + 2...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When can i get last months Ganesha deals item?

Dear Ebay team, Last month there was an offer from ebay in which purchases above Rs 5000 were eligible for free gift. I had made purchase above Rs 20000 using the coupens and claimed dvd player. A 32 gb pen drive was also to be given in this case. Bu...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ganesh Chaturthi Promotion Gift not Received

Hello Seemak , Purchased item no 280964615597 using SGanesha03 gift code on 26 September 2012. Paisapay id is: 32226546782. I have not received my gift (Micromax x291 mobile phone)yet.May I know why this deviation this time? Please care to update me ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali Dhamaka

Hi, I placed an order to take advantage of the free gift during the Diwali Dhamaka. I even made sure that I put in the Coupon Code too. After I applied the coupon the price of the product got deducted by 1 paisa. Now when i try to choose the give it ...

Diwali Dhamaka Redemption Link Not Working

Hello ! My ebay id is ritumund I have purchased certain items within the ambits of Diwali Dhamaka scheme/offer. Now when I am trying to redeem my gift, I am continuously getting an error message. I have written to ebay on 29.11.2012 and 01.12.2012 an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift item not received

more than 2 months has been gone but my gift item is not delivered till date. Paisa Pay ID 3226314479 It's really a very bad experience of mine on eBay.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ipad mini diwali dhamaka gift not received

I have won an ipad mini in diwali dhamaka offer. I have got address verification call a week back and said gift will be sent to me. But since then I haven't got any tracking code or any sort of communication. Plz let me know the status.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Below Standard Problem

Hi. The Team. Seller Id - westcoastcustoms_shop Respected Team. My Seller Performance Is On Above Standard. But On Every 4th Day Of The Month My Account Goes On Below Standard. Untill On 20th Day of The Month It Goes On Above Standard. Kindly Request...