Diwali Dhamaka

arunkallupalam1
Community Member
Hi,

I placed an order to take advantage of the free gift during the Diwali Dhamaka. I even made sure that I put in the Coupon Code too. After I applied the coupon the price of the product got deducted by 1 paisa.

Now when i try to choose the give it is telling me that I am not eligible for this offer!

Somebody please help and tell me whats wrong.

Thank you!
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Diwali Dhamaka

eric_eric321
Community Member
Same problem here. Whats wrong with ebay these days?
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Diwali Dhamaka

hello_aji
Community Member
i also faced same problem. this is not a contest and gift should be there for everybody.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Diwali Dhamaka

tharini2008
Community Member
i am facing the same issue here. i do hope ebay will resolve
it asap.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Diwali Dhamaka

Facing the same issue. The paisapayid shows correct coupon code applied but this redeption page says am not eligible.. whats wrong?
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Diwali Dhamaka

jaypawaskar
Community Member
I have been following up since November 26, 2012 and am completely frustrated at ebay's behaviour in this matter. The chat and phone agents ask us to send email to inappeals@ebay.in yet no one responds to emails sent to the said address.

The customer support website had this message that customers should try after 6 pm today. This message was on their website for one whole week and now it is not there.

The customer care does not provide any escalation matrix nor any facility to take our case to their superiors. They only keep assuring that the problem will be resolved in 24 hours. Even today I called up customer care and the phone disconnected so I had a chat with Manisha C, chat agent on ebay. Again I am told that my problem is escalated and will be resolved in 24 hours, this is the same answer ebay has been giving me since November 26, 2012, and I have lost count of the number of 24 hours that have elapsed since I first contacted customer care.

My take on this is as follows:

1. As a customer, I followed ebay's process of buying and applying the diwali dhamaka code, then why do I need to go through all these issues?
2. Why cant customer care provide the escalation matrix? What is so secretive about it?
3. Whatever technica issue there is, is from ebay's side. As a customer, why should I have to go through the trouble and inconvenience of first buying, then reporting issues, then following up, and yet bear the complacent behaviour of ebay of not even responding to my emails?
4. Ebay's email policy states that response will be received in maximum 72 hours, yet I have had no response for over a week now.

I am going to now lodge a complaint in the national consumer forum. Their web url is http://Core.nic.in

I think ebay has taken customers for granted for too long. It is time they learnt that they are thriving and flourishing because of customes and that they cannot take customers for granted anymore.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Diwali Dhamaka

rskbug11
Community Member
There was Cleartrip coupon that was part of the DIWALI DHAMAKA. Till now there no word from EBAY regarding the same.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply