Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay remittance not received

I have not received the remittance which was sent to me yesterday 10th december 2012. Usually I get within evening time along with the remittance id mail from ebay database. But I haven't got the bank remittance id from ebay. My bank is ICICI bank.

replica watches being sold as authentic on ebay

major international watch brands are being sold on ebay with massive discounts, luring buyers, where as originally these watches are not genuine and are actually fake and duplicated watches with no original warranty from the manufacturers. these are ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Items on Winter Wear is NOT SEARCHABLE at all.

I have listed two items (271109352780 & 271109355594) on 23rd November, 2012 around 11 PM in the Winter Wear section. However, these two items are not showing in search results till date. Its been more than two days. Can anyone help me?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying Problem

hello sir, i am adding one item on my cart. i am adding two item. but it is not display 3 item as per offer "2 buy 3 Get". so please help me or call me.

auction

I am a new ebay seller. I put my sarees on bidding just to see if there are any bidders who would bid my rate. the problem is ebay starts the bid from re.1/- which lands the bidder to quote very low, not even half the amount quoted by us. this has to...

Diwali gift redemption link is useless

just tried clicking on the redemption link on the main page...brings me back to the home page!!! absolute unprofessional behavior by ebay & lack luster customer service. no reply on mails or calls...pls don't ever enroll in such fraud schemes by ebay...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

friendship day promotion gift not received

I did not receive friendship day gift for the coupon YOBUDDY011. I have made multiple calls. The customer support is not at all good. Each time they transfer the call to promotion team and promotion team says that they will call back. But I have not ...