Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2013 New year gift claim

Hi eBay team, I was wondering how to claim the free gifts that were advertised as part of the 2013 New year eBay sale for purchases made with the special coupon codes that were sent exclusively for the new year sale period It would be great if you ca...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A message to the victims of Ebay

Dear Victims of E-bay India, this is to bring into your kind attention that all the efforts you have made since you have paid to eBay for buying a product or you WILL MAKE further ON to contact them , i wish you "BEST OF LUCK " . The portal is made a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay need to educate buyers about feedback system

Hi, This is regarding ebay feedback system. I feel that ebay need to educate buyers about feedback sytem. Because almost all sellers struggle with feedback system. Main problem is most of the buyers leave feedback simply with no reasons. We have done...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complain about item shipping

I have ordered an item and also paid shipping charges for that. It is currently with "Sri maruti courier service". The courier service is asking me to come to their place and collect the item. If I had to go miles to take it, then what is the purpose...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund or Replacement not received

I bought a steamer on ebay and item did not work ebay promised a refund did not get the same then I gave a negative feedback on seller the guy called me many times requested me and told me how to take the negative feedback now has not bothered to sen...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suggestion regarding shipping option

Hi eBay team, I have a suggestion regarding the shipping options which a seller can offer to buyer. Remove the option of "delivery within city" & "delivery outside city". just keep delivery anywhere in india, surface delivery & cash on delivery. The ...

EBAY CLAIM ADJUSTER PRADEEP THA IS RUDE NOT HELPING

Hi all, Am not sure who will read this and what kind of action will be taken on pradeep tha claim adjustet not only him also cistomer support Rahul, Rizwan orRehman, Vinod. Yesterday 13th apr I started calling ebay fro 10 morning and the call extende...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

low price

i had bought a usb light at low price all the items related to computer accessories are very low and good in quality and also all he other items which my friends bought finally ...........ebay is an number one online shopping in india thanking you