Refund or Replacement not received

sarvindh
Community Member
I bought a steamer on ebay and item did not work ebay promised a refund did not get the same then I gave a negative feedback on seller the guy called me many times requested me and told me how to take the negative feedback now has not bothered to send a replacement. Ebay seems to be the best place to get cheated.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

fshe4840
Community Member
yes frnds ebay is d best place to get cheated,,,,,,plsssssssssssss iam nt prankng its fact dat i hav faced dnt ever purchase nythng frm ebay,its jus lootng frm customers..
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Just to correct you here.

eBay is the best place for shopping as you get the best deals and because you have more than 1 seller here to sell the same product they usually give you the best price.

Also Ebay Guarantee gives you assurance of a happy transaction. Any issues raise a claim and return the product or take a refund which ever option you like. Please try it or if you have already raised a claim please share the details here.

Giving negative feedback to seller and expecting him to give you good service after that is not a good idea. Do understand that when a seller purchased 50 products atleast 2% of the item gets damaged so give them that much grace and speak to them about the issues faced.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

dmpandit
Community Member
xbikr is wrong in all prospect.

If seller got 1 item wrong out of 50, then how can that seller sell those item to buyer. He must kept it aside and return this defective piece to wholesaler or at least need to repair it before selling to seller.

And The trick is, you always got defective item when it is not sealed, right? how it is possible that when we got sealed item that time it is not defective at all????

In shot, ebay seller are commit fraud many times when product is not sealed.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply