cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No item numbers, no item details, item numbers not accepted

apr514
Community Member
Hi, I tried to write to Customer Support to send the following mail, but the Item number was just not accepted. I tried repeatedly, then tried with other item numbers (a total of 9-10 times), with the same result. I tried looking for item numbers in different categories like Foods, Fashion and Mobile accessories, but these did not even have item numbers!

I’m doubly disappointed, because of this problem along with the problem I faced below.

MY MAIL
I wanted to use the discount coupon 9OAYUW80Z8 today, as it's the last day, and buy The Jeffrey Archer Collection - Set Of 3 Books (Item number 9781447228363). However, I want it only if it is a collection of the Clifton Chronicles, and there is absolutely no information as to which 3 books are in the collection. How would anyone be able to buy books without knowing which ones they are? I'm disappointed, not just with the complete lack of information, but also because I can't even use the discount coupon now.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

If you provide me with a ISBN no. of the book which should be listed on the page then I can tell you the details.

I am not the seller of the book but I can help with the ISBN no. as its unique for every book. Each set of book has the same ISBN no.

Message me if you are comfortable and need a quick reply.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

ok I found the books in the listing given.

1) Honour Among Thieves
2) Not a Penny More, not a Penny Less
3) The Prodigal Daughter

Personally I loved Not a Penny More, not a Penny Less.. its hilarious
Message 3 of 3
latest reply