Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

True colour of ebay.

I booked a TV (32EH 5000, SAMSUNG) through Ebay on 03.04.2013 and paid the amount charged. Now, the seller contacted me over the phone at 2.35 pm on 04.04.2013 and said that I would have to go through a lot of hassles to pay entry tax etc. Then I ins...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Online Workshop: 'Business Policies Feature' Launching in April 2013

Dear Sellers, We are pleased to conduct a workshop on ‘Business Policies Feature'. Join our Product Manager – Sunil Baptista to understand how this feature can help you simplify the process of adding information related to Payments, Shipping and Retu...

Not able to Leave Feedback in Selling Manager

Hi Ebay, Not sure what the issue is and if only i am facing it. When i try to leave bulk feedback in Selling Manager, it says processing feedback however doesnt leave feedback for buyers in bulk. I am using Selling Manager for this purpose and if it ...

complaint about customer services

the product that i bought Nokia BH-108 (OEM) Bluetooth Headset BH108 With Charger " (160979263836) stopped working from last week.I filed a complaint in my ebay id,but no responses till now.Why? What is the meaning of this negligence?Its not even 1 m...

My item and related search.

Hi.. I am newbie to ebay. I am not sure if such features are available already in ebay. Just wanted to share my thoughts. 1. It would be very much appreciable if there would be an option to set/save my items. i.e., items that i already own in a parti...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

head ache

My advice to one and all who ever see this never subscribe to ebay which bombs you with so many unwanted mails.Even if you unsubscribe it wont leave you. I had unsubscribed several times but of no use. my request to ebay admin please delate my addres...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful