Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CLAIM ID: 253482 - No Response from Ebay Team

For a change I try turning to being a buyer on ebay and get to have the worst experience in exchange. I raised a claim againt a defective product, waited for several days for the claim adjuster to respond. When he did he could not arrange a pick up o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no replacement after more than 15 days

my claim id is *** and *** raised on 18th sep 2013. I purchased ddr3 ram from ebay twice first on 9th sep 2013 and than 11th sep 2013. But material received was not as described, it was old material with new packing. So I raised the claim on 18th sep...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

received damage piece and cheating with us

Hello,My name is kaushal valia.my email id is: ***@yahoo.co.in.I hv been purchase tublite 15 wt through your web site. I hvae paid money by credit card. Firstof all i have received damage piece of tublight one of two, and othe thing is you saw in sit...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay have to say answer in court

I orderd pendrive on 26 sep 2013 I didnt receive on time not even todaySeller said we cancel you order bwcz ebay have some pending remit ie a fron ebay aise thatsy we cancel all the ordersWhat I do between seller and ebayMy orders number is 271273799...

can i get refund

hi my PaisaPay ID *** HBH-DS200 bluetooth headset I have purchaced from ebay.in the prob is the battery only lasts around 10 minits i was contacted the seller *** , but i cant get any proper responce He sent mail is pls advice me what i do Thanks Bal...

Product Not Received. Paisapay id: 34522801097 Fraud and Continuous harassment by seller

Ebay ID:jainanantanant hi i am sorry i was unable to take your ebay gurantee calls as seller was continuously calling me on my cell, i had to stop using it. I have just gotten back and immediately writing you this mail. I have contacted your customer...

i think it is so childish

we all can clearly see that the seller has purposefully made scratch marks on the item. MORAL POLICING! is there any rule made by ebay-india which asks the seller to do so? the seller / ebay could have used a soft / diffused effect on the image or si...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Papal

Hi guys has any of you from India were able to buy items from ebay.com using paypal? if yes, how? I mean by which credit/debit or banks account or other method...thanks....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

We need more Payment Methods accepted by PaisaPay

Dear eBay / PaisaPay team, Yesterday, I missed an order as the buyer told that the payment option is not available in eBay though its available in other shopping site. We are paying a high commission to the PaisaPay and it is right time to make chang...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful