Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim ID: 290604

Hi The way you are dealing with a valuable buyer like me is really ridicules. I raised a claim on 28th September 2013. Its almost 20 days. I always called you and asked for updates regarding my claim status. Nobody from ebay India didn’t called me an...

Ebay logistics team didnt pick item from seller

Its been almost 11 days, still my item (PaisaPay ID 34713235915) is not picked from seller by Ebay logistics team. Seller and Ebay are blaming each other. When I contact customer care getiing same reply like you will get in 48 hours. So far I didnt g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay.india run by Aramex

How corrupted a global Indian company can be? Look no further than eBay.in. It seems eBay India is run by it's delivery company called Aramex. Aramex decides which package to deliver, which package to delay for weeks or even which package not to deli...

dont use aramex courier

my parcel has come to aramex kolkata office on tuesday,today is thursday night and am waiting for my parcel,,called on customer care but they are making false promises..

Aramex

I have no issue with ebay or seller my issue is this aramex courier if ebay want to survive in this competative industry plz change your courier. I will use any other shopping web to shop further i am very much irrated with this damn courier. They ta...

Micromax Cell Phone Warranty issue

I had bought an Micromax Phone few months back which comes under warranty period,But the delivery person delivered the item with not mentioning anything on the bill and the warranty card. The phone was bought 3 months back and it is not working prope...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

99% ebay gift complaints, of ebay india Discussion Boards, fully loaded

99% gift complaints of ebay india Discussion Boards fully loaded give respect to buyers , if you are unable to send gift to buyers why offer it??????why confuse to buyer?????? i will be waiting for receive my gift, ebay gift item not received yet thr...

Congrats! You just lost a customer

I placed an order for Textbook Of Environmental Studies For Undergraduate Courses by Erach Bharucha( 161101158010 ), on Sept. 6, 2013. I have my exam in a month and I had a faith in ebay's timely delivery but you guys proved me wrong. Your promised d...

POWERSHIP SUGGESTIONS

Team below are my suggestion for powership. 1. More service to Tire 2 city sellers. Metro city sellers have access to FEDFEX, BlueDart, DTDC etc. but Tire 2 city sellers have only FEDEX. In my city BlueDart will not accept consignment as powership bu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful