cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why my Claim for refund for the Table Mate II I bough 2 months back is still Open?

skme2011
Community Member

I had bought Table mate II product 2 months back. The product I received was a duplicate of Table mate. This is not mentioned anywhere in the description. But when I received the product I was socked to see a small box mentioned "As seen in TV". I quickly contacted Sller for refund becasue the product is neither Original nor the Quality (The material had lot of scratches looking like used one). Seller asked me to go through Ebay claim process and I did but the claim is oven for over 2 months. This is a very poor customer service from ebay. Ebay should be very strict with selelrs who sell duplicate products without mentioning that it is not original. Now i started using the product becasue i do not have any other option and gave a negative feedback to seller for not selling the original product. After this product I bought only one more product from ebay and now switched over to flipkart for their excellant servce and customer service. I lost my trust in ebay and I am sure nothing is going to get chnaged because of my feedback but atleast I will be satisfied that I have givena genuine feedback for improvement.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0