PowerShip Discussion

Hi All,

Please post your questions or query related to joining the PowerShip program, including requests / feedback into this forum.

We will be reviewing this forum on a daily basis and provide answers to your questions, helping you to enroll into the program and get benefited with fast delivery experience and complete piece of mind for shipping experience.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

PowerShip Discussion

Respected eBay,

I want to enroll myself with Powership programme, I have submitted 5-10 times but never received any response from you.
Also due not not enroll powership I am unable to join ebay daily deal/deal on ebay section. so my seals was down from last 1 months.

Please let me know the procedures & do something for me. Lowprice_Online
Lowprice_Online
Message 51 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Powership is disgusting for some seller.

I am from Raiur ( Chattisgarh ). Here Only Fedex Pick up is assigned. But When I receive order from blue dart then need to Email them to change my shipping detail and to receive payment again need to email them to release payment. Very Very Disgusting.

Is there any option so that I could get only from fedex.

Please do it asap

Thanks
Message 52 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Hi,

We have been using powership almost from the time it was started by eBay. So far we are more than happy with the powership arrangement.

Not only has it reduced our logistics headache, it has also given us sometime which we now spend on improving our products and services instead of making calls to courier companies.

Of course we have had issues, however these were teething troubles and eBay logistic team has always stayed on top. Have received constant support from the eBay logistics team and Kudos to them for a job well done until now.

we would like to congratulate the eBay logistics team for a job well done so far.

Regards
New-Pinch.in
Message 53 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

okayjicom
Community Member
Respected eBay,

I want to enroll myself with Powership programme, I have submitted 5-10 times but never received any response from you.
Also due not not enroll powership I am unable to join ebay daily deal/deal on ebay section. so my seals was down from last 1 months.

Please let me know the procedures & do something for me.
ektafb
Message 54 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

iccessorize_09
Community Member
I keep getting powership invitations..

i have enrolled and contacted ebay over 10 times.
Its been 2 months and the program has still not been activated.
Message 55 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

I want to enroll my self in powership.Is it available in Kolkata??? Iam trying it for a month but Iam not getting the proper response.pls take action immediately.
Message 56 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

i ship my item from mum..and still my mum to mum shipping charges are high... no reply at all
have been overcharged for many parcels...no reply to that as well
erlier the product sent in 500gm is suddenly sent in 2kg ...no reply again

have fwd many mails..u people do not reply to queries at all do not solve problems...
this is really making us difficult to trust on this powership program
Message 57 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

psb.eshop
Community Member
dear sir/madam
I'm very much interested in this Powership programme. I have accepted the aggrement also. Please add me in this programme as soon as possible. No questions as such ..... please add me fast
because very difficult to sell for without Powership .without powership i cant increase selling .
so i hope you will provide me powership facility
Message 58 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Powership is the best thing which has happened in eBay india since its inception. Congratulations to the mastermind and the powership team.
Message 59 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Powership was the best thing that could happen but it could be better if a better team was assigned to Powership Team and the system could be more easier.

First off Not all LP's provide service to every seller.

When BlueDart does not provide service to me then I will expect Powership team to remove them from my account but alas they still have them there and every time a consignment is assigned to BlueDart I have to email Powership team with a tracking no. and LP name of my own arrangement which means I am not paying 45 as per the powership charge but 65 or more. So, there goes my profit.

It does not end there, after this powership team will change the status to refund on hold, which means I have to wait for the buyer to confirm receipt or wait till the system automatically accepts item received and then remit my account.

The last tape that I received as packing material was of a very poor quality. Even the printing of ebay.in on the tape was not clear as it clearly has over lapped on each other and the printing was completly spoiled. You can never make out it says ebay.in (Please ask me for images as proof)

Powership no. are always busy, even the mobile no. and sometimes I feel that the team has the phone off the hook. I can say this cause I once used a auto redial software to dial the powership no. and even after 500 retries I could not get through.

Still Powership is the best thing that could happen to me because on days when the system is working just fine, all my sales are assigned to FEDEX and the courier picks up my package and deliveres it to the buyer on time. Also the money is remitted quickly.

Yes, sometimes a few lazy courier boy does not feel like delivering the product then the item gets sent back to me and my money is stuck in the system for months but this happens for like 2 times in every 100 dellivery so I can ignore this.

Other than this I just love Powership and thank the whole team for such a pleasant transaction.
Message 60 of 101
latest reply