PowerShip Discussion

Hi All,

Please post your questions or query related to joining the PowerShip program, including requests / feedback into this forum.

We will be reviewing this forum on a daily basis and provide answers to your questions, helping you to enroll into the program and get benefited with fast delivery experience and complete piece of mind for shipping experience.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

PowerShip Discussion

abdshop
Community Member
With in few day's i realized that power ship is very disgusting So I request new user to not apply for powership. Even i also want to disable power ship. my first order PaisaPay ID 33504705688 through power ship mark as ready to ship with Blue Dart Shipped through preferred partner but here i have only fedex for home pickup. dont know what to do now.

Before power ship i send most of the item with in 2 hrs and after power ship it almost take half to 1 day.
Before power ship i use to print one page and not it require 4 pages per shipping

Its not right time to opt for power ship i also want to get out of power ship
Message 61 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

abdshop
Community Member
PaisaPay ID 33498360496 this was order on 15/4/2013 and today is 17/4/2013 still not pick by fedex
Now iv buyer leave negative feedback Who will take responsibility.

I will update you on another order latter today
Message 62 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

abdshop
Community Member
I recently got mail that says your last post on this forum is removed as i mention name of person and email who not responding. now is most important thing there was no response for my problem, when i mention website persons involve in powerShip program i got reply in just in few mins. Still not solution for my problems no problem to me as i already mail whole thing to website admin directly
Message 63 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

RECEIVED MAIL FROM EBAY TODAY THAT 250GMS SLOT IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR FEDEX.

- THIS IS CHEATING BY EBAY AND LOGISTICS DEPT.

- THEY DID NOT MENTION THIS RULE AT THE TIME OF ANNOUNCEMENT AND INTRODUCTION OF THIS FACILITY

- WHEN I CLAIM FOR EXCESS CHARGE THIS NEWLY CREATED RULE IS BEING THROWN AT MY ME.

- SELLERS IS THIS FAIR ?????????????????
StopandShop
Message 64 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Powership Feedback to eBay

We received a call from eBay on 20.5.2013 at 8.00 PM to provide Powership training on phone. We requested to call next day anytime during office hours. The call never came thereafter.

Next day, only one of our order was assigned to Powership via Bluedart.

We marked it ready to ship within 15 minutes of order.

Thereafter no one from Bluedart called or came to our office till now to pickup the parcel.

When we called Bluedart customer care no as given by ebay then they told us that they do not have any idea about it and we need to contact ebay in this regard.

We sent several emails to concerned people of eBay in this regard but still awaiting any reply in this regard.

The buyer is calling us regarding the dispatch but we are unable to dispatch the product either through Powership or through our freight forwarder as it is marked with Powership.

Ironically, The fedex people are coming to office / calling to us daily to pickup the ebay parcels after getting email from ebay but no parcels are being assigned to them by ebay in our system.

:|
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 65 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Similar situation with me as well. It is more than 72 hours now, and no one from bluedart is coming to pick up the parcel.

I have called ebay yesterday, and they promised to make it pick up in 3-4 hours, but after 24 hours, no call from ebay, from blue dart to pick up the parcel.

I am sure that i will receive negative feedback for this.
@powership team, please do needful and arrange pick up.

I went to bluedart office twice, they said, they only take parcel once ebay assign to them !!!
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 66 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear ebay, my customers are shouting to me. They want their products. Kindly arrange pick up as it is more than 84 hours now. Please please please please please please please
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 67 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Dear Ebayers,

Which emails you are contacting for Powership Problems ?

Thanks.
Message 68 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

Hi all !

I have enrolled with the Powership on 19th March and it was activated on 11th April 2013.
My experience with powership is a bit different from many of you have. In the beginning when i was just enrolled,then i have to Ship items myself through my own courier and then i was told to email the Tracking Details to the ebay's Powership team in order to update the same,as no Pickup was arranged from the local Bluedart Courier. And believe me,there in not any fault of eBay's Logistic team in it as they cannot ask every local Courier Office to arrange pickup for any particular seller who is under powership. But they will send a letter to the concerned Head Office of the assigned LPs which is forwarded to the local Courier Office for the pickup arrangement.

So like many others,i also have to send one email first of all to update the tracking details and then to cancel the "Refund on Hold". But later i decided to talk to the Ludhiana Bluedart Office to ask them if they have any such information about the Pickup arrangements for any eBay seller. And they gave a +ve reply and also asked the local Bluedart Office in my City to send my items to them by Pickup so that they can scan and confirm first of all through the AWB which is generated automatically. That was one of the best thing for me as a seller as now i have pickup arranged for my items sold on everyday basis by Bluedart and the best thing is that for most of the shipments,i also get Fast Ship benefits ๐Ÿ™‚

For those who are under Powership,it is really a boon for the business. As you don't have to wait for 8-10 days after the shipment for the item to get confirmed by default and also you need not worry about the delivery related problems of your sold items. Now it just depends on you that how fast you want your items to get delivered as Bluedart is definitely very fast and best LSP in the country. As far as the weight related Problem is concerned then till the date i have never had any such problems where my sold article was under 250gms but it was weighed to be 500gms or above. So things are getting a lot better for me under the Powership.

Some sellers asked about Fedex Pickup arrangements on Priority basis in the absence of Bluedart. Well,that's something which i think is not possible as i have confirmed from the eBay's Logistic Team. Bluedart will be assigned as first Pickup provider in any case under the Powership. But still if you want Fedex arrangement ,then you need to send one email to "inlogistic@ebay.com" with the Paisapay Id requesting to arrange pickup from Fedex. In that case,they can arrange a Fedex Pickup but still as i said that it is not guaranteed.

A message from my side to eBay's Logistic team" You guys are doing a great job ". ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 69 of 101
latest reply

PowerShip Discussion

@eBay

We would like share our current Powership experience i.e.

We have Aramex Powership pickups pending since last five days and we have been calling and emailing every day to the Powership team. We had been given assurances by Mr. Sriniwas, Mr. Jitesh last week for pickups on same day but it is still now happened.

We have been asking Powership team to remove Aramex from our account since last one month but today we have have received 02 more orders from Aramex without pickup of earlier ones.

We have dialled around 50 times to Powership team today only. The phone rang but most of the time, no one picked up the calls.

Only Three times our calls were pickup up today after 21, 4 & 18 rings. One time, Mr. Jitesh told us that Aramex concerned People is on Lunch and he never came to attend our call again. Second time, Mr. Sriniwas picked the call and assured us of pickup today (as also promised by him two times in last week) but when we contacted local Aramex people then they told us that they haven't received the email from ebay. We do not know that who is lying but we and our customers are suffering for no fault.

Third time, our call was picked by Mr. Nikhil, he then put us on hold and dis-connected the call in-between.

Thereafter, their phone ranged for 12 times and at last they switched off their Powership helpline mobile no for 10 minutes so as avoid answering us.

While writing this message, we are still trying to contact them but the phones are either busy or not being picked up....

--------------

Our packing material request is also pending since last one month and we have only received half the material in between apart from which had been requested and that too is mostly finished.
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 70 of 101
latest reply