cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open house chat with Navin Mistry, Category Head: Cross Border Trade

Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team.

Join Navin Mistry, Category Head: Cross Border Trade for an online discussion on selling on eBay International sites & we look forward to your suggestions for further improving our seller experience, and answer your eBay related questions on understanding & scaling cross border business during the Open House discussion.

Navin will be available on this thread on Thursday, 21st April 2011 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM IST, for an interactive discussion with our community members.

You can submit your questions before or during the event by making a post on this thread.

See you on the 21st at 4:00 PM!

Regards,
The eBay Team
Message 1 of 69
latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Dear solartroniks2010,

For any international shipment, you can select the item location as china and ship the items directly from china through your agent.

For any domestic shipment, you stock your products in India & ship directly to the consumer.

You can write to me at nmistry@ebay.com for any clarifications that you might have.

Regards
Navin
Message 41 of 69
latest reply

Dear artcraft_sarkar.books ,

We can help you in resolving your issue by providing you with Express Remittance facility whereby the amount gets remitted to you the moment you enter the shipment details.

However with regards to Paypal, you would need to adhere to the terms and policies of PayPal.

Regards
Navin
Message 42 of 69
latest reply

Dear kapilesh123,

eBay allows sellers to provide contact information in their listings.

As a buyer you are free to get in touch with the seller and clarify any doubts with respect to the purchase before paying for the item.

Regards
Navin
Message 43 of 69
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Navin Ji, thanks for your reply, I understand the FVF at ebay.com is beyond your control , I just want revision of FVF at ebay.in .

Thanks again for looking at reviving the India Exports bazar page . kindly add a new Link of technology Items on the main stating page.

regards

Narinder
Message 44 of 69
latest reply

Dear verash,

We thank you for your suggestions and we understand the workings that you have demonstrated to explain the total selling fees including that of PayPal. The commission on eBay and Paypal are standard and are applicable to all sellers including the fees for transferring the funds to your Bank Account.

Since you are selling on a Global platform, you can source higher margin products to better your overall profitability.

Regards
Navin
Message 45 of 69
latest reply

Dear shashwatg,

With a Premium Shop on eBay India, you can do unlimited listings.

Regards
Navin
Message 46 of 69
latest reply

Hello Navinji,
This is Aakash Here from Giftandlifestyle.
Hope you recognise me!!!

Sorry if the question is already answered here.
I would like to know, for Many items I deal in , there are attributes function available in Ebay.com and not in ebay.in

Where should I list the item.
In eBay India with International Shipping or at ebay.com
Message 47 of 69
latest reply

Dear royalspares,

You can sell your products on different eBay sites with multiple eBay Ids but if you sell on a single site with different/ many eBay Ids and list the same item, this will lead to multiple listing policy violation.

Regards
Navin
Message 48 of 69
latest reply

Dear unique_item_seller,

For shipping any item internationally, you are required to have an IE code.

Getting an IE code is very simple and this link will provide you with more information

http://pages.ebay.in/globaltrade/tutorial/getting-import-export-code.html

Regards
Navin
Message 49 of 69
latest reply

dassurya500
Community Member
Dear Navin,
I would like to know, which countries have free ebay listing?
thanks
Message 50 of 69
latest reply