cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open house chat with Navin Mistry, Category Head: Cross Border Trade

Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team.

Join Navin Mistry, Category Head: Cross Border Trade for an online discussion on selling on eBay International sites & we look forward to your suggestions for further improving our seller experience, and answer your eBay related questions on understanding & scaling cross border business during the Open House discussion.

Navin will be available on this thread on Thursday, 21st April 2011 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM IST, for an interactive discussion with our community members.

You can submit your questions before or during the event by making a post on this thread.

See you on the 21st at 4:00 PM!

Regards,
The eBay Team
Message 1 of 69
latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Dear resourcebrands

There are lot of factors that could impact your sales. Increasing the supply of your items to increase visibility of your products, participating in promotions, offering reasonable shipping cost, free shipping, item description, communication with potential buyers play an important factor towards your sales.

Listing items in an auction format generate lot of traction and interests in the buyers. I would urge you to participate in auctions.

Regards
Navin
Message 51 of 69
latest reply

Dear om_estore,

We at eBay understand the requirement of our sellers for a shipping solution & we have been working on a logistics solution which will cater to your need. We would definetly consider feedback from our sellers before we come out with the final product.

Navin
Message 52 of 69
latest reply

Dear dassurya500,

eBay Singapore, Malaysia and Phillipines have no insertion and no final value fees. There are absolutely no charges to list & sell an item. You may leverage this to increase your listings on these free sites.

Regards
Navin
Message 53 of 69
latest reply

Dear giftandlifestyle,

I would encourage you to list directly on eBay.com as its a different site which has a huge traffic and demand for indian products.

Regards
Navin
Message 54 of 69
latest reply

shopperstreet2011
Community Member
Dear Sir,

As a new seller , i did not find any tutorial as such which can help me sell at international level. If you provide us some specifications like what do we need to do in legal terms in order to sell abroad.

Plz answer sir!!!
Message 55 of 69
latest reply

halwawala_in1
Community Member
Sir

I am obliged and touched with your magnanimous compliments!!

http://www.dollielove.com/coded/godbless/godbless11.gif
Message 56 of 69
latest reply

Hello Navinji,
This is with reference to your suggestions for auction Listings.
We have been experimenting with the auction listings since past 45 days.
Unfortunately the Successful Payment received is only about 20%. In last month alone there were 90 cases for Payment Not Received. Would like to have ebay take a serious note on this issue.
On a Positive Note: Checked the Changes in ebay Policies for Seller.
Finally Some points I have been Raising have been answered with the policy changes.
Kudos to eBay team!!!
Message 57 of 69
latest reply

Dear shopperstreet2011 ,

Currently you may refer to the links below which will guide you on selling internationally.

http://pages.ebay.in/globaltrade/tutorial/selling-internationally.html

Thanks
Navin
Message 58 of 69
latest reply

halwawala_in1
Community Member

Dear coolpulkit007,

For more information on IE code, please visit this page
http://pages.ebay.in/globaltrade/tutorial/getting-import-export-code.html

Custom duties are required to be paid by the buyer, in case you receive any negative rating, please write to our Trust & Safety team for Feedback review.

Regards
Navin
Message 60 of 69
latest reply