Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A good seller behaviour

Recently I ordered for an item . The photo was an enlarged one and the item appeared big and hence I was impressed. I placed the order and paid money by MyPaisaPay. A few minutes after the order transaction was over, I received a telephone call from ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer Service not up to mark

Claim Id : *** My claim was opened on 17 Ja 2014 and i received a call on the very next day saying that our officer will call you in next 5 days. Today it is 29 Jan 2014 and i am sure that any one will not be aware about my issue. I have already star...

Open house chat with Navin Mistry, Category Head: Cross Border Trade

Dear Members, We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team. Join Navin Mistry, Category Head: Cross Border Trade for an online discussion on selling on eBay Int...

didn't receive my item

I have order an wrist watch in October. 2013 and paid the money but till now i didnt get my item.intestingly ebay customer care is not providing any help and seller stopes responding to my queries..

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INVOICE COPY REG,

Dear ebay,I have own a classic rado voyager midsize auto ss#303951305 day date watch --item no-310821722679 for december 23/12/2013,Already paid,Still i had not recived invoice copy,This item held to india coustoms department , Coustoms regarding to ...

Non receipt of LG led 3d tv

Sir/Madam I was planning to purchase one one 32 inch lg 3d led tv trom your online shopping. But at web site it is found that it is not available to my address. I even put address of our state capital, even though, it is not delivered to that address...

not received flip cover

I have purchased flip cover from ebay. And i also paid via credit card this payment. Bt i still nt received the item.. my order no. Is 35526266581.. i receved the mail of AMB no. Is 69048239175...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful