cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open House Chat with Prashant Kumar - Sr Manager- PaisaPay, 31 May (4-5 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Users,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat, seek clarifications and leave feedback with the eBay India Team.

Join Prashant Kumar, Senior Manager - PaisaPay, for an online discussion on PaisaPay.

Prashant will be available on this thread on Wednesday, the 31st of May, 2006, from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM IST, for an interactive discussion with our community members.

You can submit your questions before or during the event by making a post on this thread. For help on using the discussion boards, please Click Here

See you on the 31st at 4:00 PM!

Thanks and Regards,
Sapana,
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 74
latest reply
73 REPLIES 73

perin1812
Community Member
Dear Prashant Kumar,The look and feel of new ebay site is good, but it is not as effective as earlier Baazee.com site.Most of seller are cheater. they show one thing on site another they send, the quality of the item is also not good.There is no ope information about seller address, contact number, mobile, why we should request ebay to give the conatact detail. If damaged item is send back to seller for replacment it do not come back in time.Negetive feedback do not appear on site then and there where as positive feedback is posted then & there.
ebay should have un bais policy.I am not very happy or feel secure to buy any costly item on ebay due to these faults/weakness. The problem are never solve by ebay support team. when yuo file a dispute against seller then only default mail message comes from ebay.but no action are taken against sellers.since I make payment through credit card then and there winning the bid, I face more problem, getting in genuine things.
My suggestion is to make this site more simple & user friendly.
Thanks & Regards,
Parvin,Pune
Message 31 of 74
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello Everybody,

A very warm welcome and thanks for joining us in this Open House.

Today we have Prashant to answer all your concerns and queries related to PaisaPay. We love discussions to be interactive, so please feel free to make the most of this one hour.

Lets get started!

Regards
Sapana
Message 32 of 74
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking out the time and engage in a discussion to improve PaisaPay services. I look forward to this interaction to get inputs and feedback from you.

Regards
Prashant
(Alias ID: jai@ebay.com)
Message 33 of 74
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
welcome prashant!
Message 34 of 74
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Going through various posts, there are a few common questions that users have. I would take them upfront and address first:

1) Can you improve /expand PaisaPay services including transfering money online rather than sending demand draft?

I think these are very good suggestions. Thanks for your inputs. We want to continiously improve PaisaPay services. We will certainly keep this in consideration in our product enhancement priortization. We will keep you informed on this.

2) When will PayPal be introduced in India?

At present PayPal does not have immediate plans to come to India.

Prashant
Message 35 of 74
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
I will be answering the questions in the sequence in which they were first asked.

Prashant
Message 36 of 74
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Umang (indconcepts),

I have answered your questions below:

Online Transfer Vs Demand Drafts

Please see my reply at the beginning of this session.

AWB number instead of paper POD
Infact, we do accept AWB number if it is track able on the courier company's website.

As always it is always a please to interact with the community.

Regards
Prashant
Message 37 of 74
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Navaneeth (snrama),

Many thanks for the generous words of appreciation!

I think this is a good suggestion. We want to continuously improve PaisaPay services. We will keep this in consideration while deciding on next product enhancement.

Regards
Prashant
Message 38 of 74
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello touch_and_shine,

On your suggestion of expanding PaisaPay services, please see my posting at the beginning of the session.

Regards
Prashant
Message 39 of 74
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Yogesh (yogeshpatel1974),

PaisaPay is just a pass through of money between buyers and sellers. It does not take judgments on behalf of users. PaisaPay receives the money from the buyers and pays to the sellers. In case you want a refund, your seller should approve of the same. Else you can get protection under eBay Buyer Protection. regarding your concern on the time taken under Buyer Protection, I will pass on the feedback to the concerned team.

Regards
Prashant
Message 40 of 74
latest reply