Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HELP! I Have been defrauded!

As per won bid, I had sent a cheque to a seller on E-bay last month. It was account-payee, & my account has been debited. However, he has not sent me the product. He does not reply to mails & phone calls. His seller registration has meanwhile been wi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Open House Chat with Prashant Kumar - Sr Manager- PaisaPay, 31 May (4-5 PM)

Dear Users, We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat, seek clarifications and leave feedback with the eBay India Team. Join Prashant Kumar, Senior Manager - PaisaPay, for an online ...

Give any Good Reason to Stay on Ebay

Hello we are a part of ebay..but now we are think nothing on ebay to stay...SALE become NIL only Bill Increasing...Ebay charging for everthing but not showing any effort to increase sale of seller...Gallery usually Free now they make it .25 no proble...

Seller no longer registered

I had paid for 2 watches via paisapay - order nos. 8936321306 and 8936324754. Now after more than 2 weeks the seller is no longer registered. How am I supposed to get delivery, and how will eBay help me in this? Umesh

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want I want I WANT A FEATURE ASAPPPP]:)

When a seller opens his/ her listing -- The features which are visible are -- Change Your Cross - Promoted Items Revise Your Item Promote Your Item Sell A Similar Item Visits What I want : I want there should be one more feature added too and that is...

The Football world cup contest @ Fun & Games board

Hi everyone, Just thought would let everyone know that I will be holding a Football World Cup contest, in view of the upcoming World cup. The contest runs for 7 days, beginning 30 May. Its a test your knowledge kinds quiz contest. Just like to invite...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ENCOURAGE SELLERS

EBAY SHOULD ENCOURAGE SELLERS WHO REPORTS: 1. BUYERS OFFERED TO BUY DIRECTLY 2. NIGERIAN FRAUDS 3. TRANSACTIONS OUTSIDE EBAY BY 1. GIVING POSITIVE FEEDBACK 2. GIVING DISCOUNTS IN SELLING FEE 3. BY OFFERING DISCOUNTS IN LISTING FEE IT WILL HELP A LOT ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help Help Hellllllllllllp Me Ebay :-(

My problem will never vanish completely regarding the same matter. Problem -- Selling Manager -- Unsold items feature -- by which we are supposed to relist 25 items in one go. What is the problem ?? Why Ebay is not capable of solving this problem per...

Shipping worldwide is not International listing

To the Ebay team, I am a new Ebay user, and a customer care executive at Ebay directed me to host my product on Ebay by giving me instruction on phone. I had selected the option of Worldwide shipping for my product, but at that time i was not told th...