Give any Good Reason to Stay on Ebay

ganeshimpex
Community Member
Hello

we are a part of ebay..but now we are think nothing on ebay to stay...SALE become NIL only Bill Increasing...Ebay charging for everthing but not showing any effort to increase sale of seller...Gallery usually Free now they make it .25 no problem if you fetch sale...in this enitre single month the sale of amount is 1100/- from the 45 Item and Ebay bill is come around 1200/-...we did not deducted our item price and courier charge from the 1100/-...EBAY total consider only for Brand or seller who pay they 2000/- bucks every month for the shop...Rest on there own...no promotion nothing...Upgrade is use less...Hot Item only for Auction....Buyer not able to view non-branded item or lower price item...ebay do not know branded cloth can easily purchase from the shoroom because of easily available...but uniqye item is hard to find...our Product is lots of potential if you give them view to buyer... you can chekc our shop... when there is no sale on ebay than y to stay and fill there pocket when they can't of seller.... if you compare with Ebay = Baazee the sale much higher in baazee as compare to ebay...if you help us than do let us know...And do post that junk of Upgrade thing we have that listing and we know how take

regards
Ganeshimpex
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I have good reason to be on eBay india for giving me a chance to earn an honest buck or two.You must have tenacity to stick to ebay.Dont expect to make profit all the time.Some times you must be ready to accept loss.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Kabhi Profits Kabhi Loss, All are part of eBay. I am here from almost 2 years and doing well. eBay team is really helpful to me.

I started selling on Baazee, But I had more sales on eBay. I think some were adjusted to the Baazee environment and couldn't accept changes at eBay.

Do you know in Baazee days, I got only 3 Positive Feedbacks from September 2004 to April 2005. Most of the Cash on delivery orders were rejected from buyers and I really lost few thousands that time.

eBay is more good and really user-friendly compared to Baazee.

Ganesh, All will face Unpaid Items, Problems etc.., not only at eBay, there are more problems in other e-commerce sites too. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

ganeshimpex
Community Member
Thanks for the help but we are not saying about the profit we know business have up and down problem But what about the sale if you did not get any sale at all than what you can say...2 month is passed sale is not coming at all only because they are not did not even promote your product
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

touch_and_shine
Community Member

1. To interact with community
members -- help each other, know each other views, learn from the experts, Open
House Chat with Ebayers.

2. To buy on Ebay, sell on Ebay.

3. Taking part in cool contests on
Ebay.

4. To take part in all kinds on
promotions going on Ebay.

5. Ebay provides a wide platform
that's y we are able to interact with international buyers.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Hi Ganesh,
You got to change your marketing policy.Why not try listing other ebay sites? My indian sales are very poor. 10 will buy,6 wll not pay,ebay will not give credit,and ultimately 1 will give FB.I am also tired with the indians.But if you are interested I can give more tips.
thanx,
truly,
Amitava
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

posting.id.in
Community Member
Hello O.P.,

Your images suck, your description is pathetic, you are selling at a higher rate than competition and you still expect sales?

Rework on your business strategy, other eBay is not your cup of tea.

There a numereous sellers who have increased their sales from the baazee era, some of them manifold.

Study the market, put up saleable products and list them nicely and you too will see your sales shoot up.

Hello postin.id,
I wanted to tell something like that. You are 101% right.
Even though,I am curious about your real id, but, then, its just fine. In fact I like that.
Thanx for telling the truth about listings.Dont list any thing that is available within ones locality.List something a bit scarce item. The world will search you out.I tried listing old copper coins.But,you see,they are available in every other tourist spot.Then I started listing stones.Out of 11 items,I had 9 bids.
There lies the secret.More scarce,more bids.
MORE MONEY- RUPEES AND DOLLARS AND EUROS AND GBPs.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I too agree with you posting.id.in, There is one point with the listings!

A seller should not copy listings from any seller and should work on the description them self, This will surely help in selling any product.

These days buyers get clean bowled to the quality of listings.

As Amitava said, selling all items at eBay India might not work always. Some times list internationally, this will help you sure and can gain more profits.

Also eBay will not promote your product, you should promote your product at eBay. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

skyshopindia
Community Member
I did not find any single reason for which I may think to quit eBay.

What I am loosing here?
Answer: Nothing

Nither I have to pay monthly rental for physical shop, nither I have to pay monthly tax, nither I have to pay monthly electricity bill, nither I have to invest money for building inventory. Here payment first and delivery later. That means basically I am doing business with ZERO investment. Pay only when I have sale, I am earning money. This is basic concept of eBay.

Moreover eBay never resists anyone to sale thru other source(on-line/off-line).

What I am gaining here?
Answer: So many things

I have got a strong and healthy community. I am getting international exposer. My money, when buying is fully protected.

This gallery fees is now here, tomorrow it will disappear, some new fees will appear, day after tomorrow that will also disappear. All these are variable parameter like some variable parameter in our daily life. That never be a reason to quit the platform. All those are like our ornament, costly!!! don't use it.
If I find anything wrong/excess/absurd, then that can be solve by making argument, by making debate. But why should I think to quit?

This is only my personal opinion, have no relation with others.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply