Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT

I think I need to move to other market player due to your customer support. I am not able to list any item it says monthly limit exceeded. I understand that it may be valid for last month but this month I have not listed any item so why I am not able...

Why we cant cancel the orders which paid through paisapay ?

see how wrong this paisa pay system is ... they do not allow you to cancel trasaction as buyer has paid through paisa pay. and where if i have to write to paisa pay dont get a proper email for it. how to refund a buyer for such thing and cancel a tra...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst marketplace i had ever experienced. eBay is fraud

Hello,I have a seller account on eBay.in which is restricted & suspended since over a month. I had already sent the documents asked 3-4 times but my account is not activated yet.I am very exhausted of sending the query mail & chatting with customer s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyers getting refund from Ebay even after material delivered.

Ebay is refunding to buyer even after material delivered. Ebay has shortened delivery date and remote buyers are missusing this to get material for free eBay item number:***sold to buyer on 18/11/14 shipped on 21st nov 2014 last date for delivery was...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I purchase an item hydramem membrane from ebay site and i got faulty item. I raise claim to the com

Hi All, I Purchase an item from ebay site and i got faulty item I raised claim id=1079618 and paisapayid-39547386164. it was said that to reshipped the faulti item to seller and did as per the ebay executive statements. I sent back the item to seller...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Warning notice for coupon voilation

we have got an warning mail from ebay.in as we have voilated their coupon policy and we have been restricted to 25% of our limits .But it has been told by our account manager to mention the coupon code So, as it may increase your sale as buyer will l...

How to change LSP as per personal Request?

Hi, The whole story is: 1) I changed my pick up address and it was approved by the powership. I was receiveing the COD orders as per noramal and pick up was regularly done from new address.. Then i found the RTO parcels are going back to the old addr...

Not eligible for Powership, which Courier method to use, DTDC charging 125/- Per Packet <250gm

I am the new seller on eBay and shipped around 4-5 Products so far. eBay says I am not eligible for Powership. Can someone tell me which courier I should be using which is cheap & reliable. Currently using DTDC and had the contract with them but it i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help on Using Community Boards

Hello Everybody, A warm welcome to the community discussion boards. Community boards are a great place where users come together and discuss various issues, both related and not related to eBay. In the process, they gain from each other’s knowledge, ...

buyer asking for pickup and refund

The buyer is asking for reverse pickup of product delivered and refund for the same. Do you sellers provide pickup in case of returns? and what is the best way to refund without affecting reputation?

Remittance not received

Hi, i am a seller on www.ebay.in. I was supposed to receive remittance on 9/7/15 but not recieved till now i dont even recieve one remittance in my bank account from 22/6/15

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.