cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchase an item hydramem membrane from ebay site and i got faulty item. I raise claim to the com

skum29319
Community Member

Hi All,

I Purchase an item from ebay site and i got faulty item I raised claim id=1079618 and paisapayid-39547386164. it was said that to reshipped the faulti item to seller and did as per the ebay executive statements. I sent back the item to seller and seller has send mail to ebay  and me of confirmation of the item received. Now Ebay saying to consult of payment back from seller which is not fair I paid to ebay for the item not ot seller. So its a duty to refunm of my amout from ebay obay only.

Now I am in the situation that the I purchased from ebay lots of unhappy thing and i urge to of all good indian to raise a claim and go the the consumer forom to stop ebay fauly shop in india.

Having after seen lots of complain against eaby I will never purchase the item from this site.

Regards,

Shreskar

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I purchase an item hydramem membrane from ebay site and i got faulty item. I raise claim to the com

skum29319
Community Member

My request is please check voice record while i talking with ebay executive on 16-july-2015. on phone I confirmed that the I already sent it to seller on 15-july-2015 and will upload the document by eod of 16-july-2015 even after he closed my claim and was not able to uplod the couriro proof on ebay site. next day morning I called on customer care of ebay and he told me to send the mail with attachement on paisapaydocs@ebay.in. I did mail to the given address but  he now dening to refund of  my amount.

Regards,

Shreskar

Message 2 of 2
latest reply