cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst marketplace i had ever experienced. eBay is fraud

Hello,
I have a seller account on eBay.in which is restricted & suspended since over a month. I had already sent the documents asked 3-4 times but my account is not activated yet.
I am very exhausted of sending the query mail & chatting with customer support. They don't resolve my problem & transfer call from sales department to another to another.
My remittance is on hold. I need my money for item i sold.
I am very exhausted of eBay service & customer support. The worst service i had experienced. This my last formal mail please release me money otherwise i have to take some legal action.
Waiting for reply & call back.

Regards,
Abhishek Jain

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Worst marketplace i had ever experienced. eBay is fraud

Dear hmtraders6,

I can very well understand your concern.  eBay has the worst customer service and policies. 

The most stupid policy of eBay is that "They don't tell what policy has been violated" and they just suspend accounts for no reason and they NEVER tell the reason. Telling the reason is against eBay policy it seems.   

People are not machines. They WILL DO mistakes.  If there is a policy violation, eBay customer service should inform that this is the policy violation and if you repeat this again, ur account will be suspended.  That is the fair thing to do. 

Coming back to your problem. 

The only thing u can do is keeping calling the customer service every day and keep pressurising them to activate your account and give ur money.  Buddy....this is going to be a really long struggle for you. You need to  be on call with the customer service for hours together.  

If you need any help from me, let me know.  ALL THE BEST !

Message 2 of 2
latest reply