cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactions done on 5th & 6th June due to faulty coupon codes

Hi Sellers,

Ebay issued a faulty coupon due to which there were loads of transactions made by buyers on 5th & 6th June. Ebay customer service called up and asked to hold on to those transactions. Unshipped transactions were cancelled on morning of 7th June. As these transactions were cancelled by ebay, I was assured that the Final Value Fee will not appear on the June invoice. However, the charges appeared on the invoice and have been running around to get proper credits. Each time, I call or chat with them, they would Customer Service would say that the concerns have been sent to the relevant department and the issue will be resolved within 72 hours. I don't know how many 72 hours have passed after that. Ebay first made a mistake by issuing an incorrect coupon, then cancelled the unshipped transactions and they are trying to compensate for the loss by charging the sellers for these final value fees which should NEVER appeared on the invoice.

Hats off to the pathetic customer service. I am sure there would be loads of sellers who are yet to get proper credits and noone till now has raised a voice.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0