cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyers getting refund from Ebay even after material delivered.

Ebay is refunding to buyer even after material delivered.

Ebay has shortened delivery date and remote buyers are missusing this to get material for free

eBay item number:***sold to buyer  on 18/11/14 shipped on 21st nov 2014 last date for delivery was 28th nov 2014 but it was delivered late on 3rd dec and we provided ebay the details on 3rd dec . 4th dec was 2014 last date to give POD proof which was not received from courier. but it was delivered to the said address on 3rd Nov but still the amount was refunded to buyer.

Buyer is not  replying mails. before was very much replying mails till he got refund back. Buyer is "niiks4you"

Be carefull when some body buys from remote area dont ship the items seller will lose the money for sure.

i lost 3500rs which i dont no how to get it back.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

ebay is not bothered about this.

and buyer doesnt take calls or reply any mail.

money is lost

nothing can be done.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I alos sufferred same. Delivery got delayed for 4 days due to North Eastern States remote area-Megalaya-Tura. Buyer promptly applied for refund on expiry of delivery deadline. I requested him to extend delivery date. He was silent. The POD could not be got within deadline. But got after one day. Tracking results web page shot is not accepted by eBay. they are demanding POD with signature of the buyer to be covered under Seller protection. But eBay assured to cover under seller protection if POD is produced. I am trying to get POD.

A loss of Rs.2301/= is likely but forthe eBay seller protection programme. Sellers can contact insellerverification@ebay.com and request to cover unde seller protection programme. But why eBay punishes sellers for delay in delivery?. eBay need to watch the shipping only...Delivery has to be extended for remote areas arleast by another 15 days.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I am facing same issue and lost money many times!!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I received the payment from the buyer after literally begging for a month . ebay never was interested and said after payment is refunded they will not do anything about it. its a seller problem to get money from buyer.POD was received very late from couirer but online tracking was update before refunding payment. ebay dint look into it, Buyer was at least kind enough to send payment after a month. but not all buyer will do this. some miss use the ebay policies to get items for free of cost.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I lost money once and for all...nothing happened. The SPEEDPOST never gave me proof of delivery even after several mails to them

Message 6 of 6
latest reply