Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not received. Refund also not received

I had ordered a Power Adaptor 12 Volt 1 Amp Charger AC INPUT 100-240V DC OUTPUT 12V 1A on 10/07/2016. I ordered other two products also on same day. These other two items were received with in 2-3 days. Power adaptor did not come till 25/07/16. When ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not received the product, yet showing received

I had ordered 1 USB to type C cable. Today I got a message if you have received the product , type Y 02Or else if you have not received the product type Y 02 and send to us .I type N 02 and sent to eBay as I had not received the product. But then I g...

ebay guarntee team torturing me

Sir, i am sumeet from himachal. on 29 april 2016 i purchased 2 products yu yureka plus mobiles which costs around 14000. on 3rd may 2016 i recieved only one product that time i was in agra and i gave then my wife number 9760346745 on order detail amd...

REFUND NOT RECEVIED EVEN AFTER 1 MONTH !!!

I purchased the below item from Ebay on 8-7-2016. Apple IPAD Mini 7.8" NoteBook Book Stand Cover Case Pouch... for Rs.490.00 The amount was paid through IOB bank DEBIT card. But the product which i received was completely different from the one which...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not received the product, yet showing received

I had ordered 1 USB to type C cable. Today I got a message if you have received the product , type Y 02Or else if you have not received the product type Y 02 and send to us .I type N 02 and sent to eBay as I had not received the product. But then I g...