Item not received. Refund also not received

as_phani
Community Member

I had ordered a Power Adaptor 12 Volt 1 Amp Charger AC INPUT 100-240V DC OUTPUT 12V 1A on 10/07/2016.

I ordered other two products also on same day. These other two items were received with in 2-3 days.

Power adaptor did not come till 25/07/16. When ever I tried to track order with the shipment no given in the site it was showing some USA address and mentioning it is delivered. On 26/07/2016 I initiated refund request. Also i contacted the seller. The woman who answered told the shipment is missing and they have to check. I told her regarding refund request and informed my dissatisfaction regarding their service. I had received a call on 30/07/2016 at around 3 pm and as I was not able to answer it as I can not carry the mobile in my work place, I could not answer the call. With out trying again, to contact me, paisapay sent a message on same day to give alternate number. I replied to the e-mail via gmail giving the landline number. I did not receive any call and on 3/8/16 i received the message that the refund request is rejected as they could not contact me.

I called tollfree no with OTP on 3/8/16 and the recited the complete problem to the person. Particularly I aske him to make a note to call my land line number any time or mobile number after 5.30 pm.

Till now I have not received any call or message regarding refund. Seller is not receiveing my calls.

Today I have been trying to contact tollfree no but i was put on waiting for more than 30 minutes and I terminated the call.

e-bay should have a proper policy of refund. How you can pay the seller with out proof of delivery? Why you should contact purchaser to confirm non delivery? It should be confirmed by the seller. Even if you want to confirm from buyer, he should be called again if not answered. There may be any reason he wa not able to answer first time. You may confirm the same by e-mail also.

As the amount is not more, it is not hurting me, but if it was expensive item ? what should I do?

I hope my case will be addressed properly by e-bay and  refund will be effected.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0