cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

VERY VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTMENT WITH EBAY BUYING

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase Power Bank of Intex make which I received Duplicat and without Invoice, Guarantee card and not working and had returned back to the seller and had called to ebay customer care many times . I had opened a case in EBAY and CLAIM ID No. is 2124467.I am extremely sorry to inform you that I purchased a duplicate item from ebay and which your company arranged reverse pick up from my home but after passing more than one month, still we are no where and after regular follow ups with ebay, I receive same reply for waiting of 48 Hrs since last 20 days. I do not understand that why ebay is not resolving the matter of refund the money against duplicate item. I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 42 days to process the refund. This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay. We are very much disappointing with the working of ebay and need urgent refund. I Feel that ebay has CHEATED US AND I AM TOUCHING MY EARS FOR NOT WORKING WITH EBAY. I THINK THAT NOW TOTAL FRAUD IS GOING BY BUYING PRODUCT FROM EBAY. IF EBAY WANTS TO EAT MY MONEY THEN THEY SHOULD REQUEST US. Thanking you. ( Although should not give any thanks but it is my custom ) VIVEK MATHUR 9414243383 This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that. Regards, Harish Hasrajani 09879059099 ..
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0