cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Selling of fake & imitation Ashthijivak product.

E-bay is selling fake Asthijivak powder & oil having the same monogram as being used by original company ASTHIJIVAK.COM.When claim was raised ,the eBay customer care refused to refund the money & take his product back.The customer care told that you directly talk to seller.I told him that I have written several mails but seller has not responded.The eBay customer care has also recorded my call in which I have told that I have bought the product from you so you are responsible. She immediately disconnected the call just now. All are requested to refrain themselves from buying any product from ebay as they are selling fake products.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

this type of bad experience has also been faced by me  recently with regard to fake mobile outer touch glass for moto G mobile..e bay has smartly rejected my claim without any contact/opportunity to resolve issue .

@raiza.mahen wrote:
E-bay is selling fake Asthijivak powder & oil having the same monogram as being used by original company ASTHIJIVAK.COM.When claim was raised ,the eBay customer care refused to refund the money & take his product back.The customer care told that you directly talk to seller.I told him that I have written several mails but seller has not responded.The eBay customer care has also recorded my call in which I have told that I have bought the product from you so you are responsible. She immediately disconnected the call just now. All are requested to refrain themselves from buying any product from ebay as they are selling fake products.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

There is another case also.I bought Yu Horn dual sim 32 GB with extendable memory up to 128 GB.But when the product I opened & inserted both Sims , no place was there for SD Memory card.So if was not as per specifications as mentioned.When I complained, I got the reply that memory card can be used only with one Sim.So the very purpose of taking dual sim was defeated.Now on repeated complaints, the customer care says to send the photographs of the product.Can any body tell how the photographs can prove that it is not as per specifications? This is only an effort to reject the claim.This tactics will simply harm the image of eBay.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There is another case also.I bought Yu Yorn dual sim smart phone , 32 GB with extendable memory up to 128 GB.But when the product I opened & inserted both Sims , no place was there for SD Memory card.So if was not as per specifications as mentioned.When I complained, I got the reply that memory card can be used only with one Sim.So the very purpose of taking dual sim was defeated.Now on repeated complaints, the customer care says to send the photographs of the product.Can any body tell how the photographs can prove that it is not as per specifications? This is only an effort to reject the claim.This tactics will simply harm the image of eBay.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply